Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

HomeFallen London » Election

A place for in-game political discussion.

1897 Mayoral Candidates Discussion Messages in this topic - RSS

Anne Auclair
Anne Auclair

5/22/2019
JamesSilver wrote:
Aye to:

Vavakx Nonexus wrote:
I'd like to back the earlier suggestion of Monsieur Pleat.

Meaux wrote:
The Honey-Addled Detective, I suppose it might be similar to the Implacable Detective but this guy needs some love, he's had an "Impossible" storylet for as long as I can remember.

JaneAnkhVeos wrote:
2. The Manager of the Royal Beth. London is one big madhouse, so we need a man with some experience. And charisma. And I wonder what political intrigues he may be up to as May.

Reinol von Lorica wrote:

The Honey Addled Detective.
The Manager of the Royal Bethlehem.

The ultimate election in my opinion.

Monsieur Pleat, the Honey-Addled Detective, and the Manager of the Royal Beth... So, two mentally unstable candidates, and a third candidate trying to lock them both up?
edited by Anne Auclair on 5/22/2019

--
http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Anne%20Auclair
+3 link
Siankan
Siankan

5/23/2019
I'm sorry, but which one is supposed to be mentally stable again?

--
Prof. Sian Kan, at your service.
+4 link
JaneAnkhVeos
JaneAnkhVeos

5/23/2019
Anne Auclair wrote:
Monsieur Pleat, the Honey-Addled Detective, and the Manager of the Royal Beth... So, two mentally unstable candidates, and a third candidate trying to lock them both up?

Siankan wrote:
I'm sorry, but which one is supposed to be mentally stable again?

Heheh smile

Hmm... the electorate? (Questionable, too.)
edited by JaneAnkhVeos on 5/23/2019
+1 link
The Elfin Cannibal
The Elfin Cannibal

5/25/2019
Siankan wrote:
Sir Wensleydale of Hardwick wrote:
The Fidgeting Writer?

There's a problem here. Generally, in the Neath, we assume that the handles, however prosaic, belong to one person. It's not always requisite--there's nothing in game to say that the Sardonic Music-Hall Singer I'm friends with is the same one that you know--but most of the time these are taken as names, in some cases (e.g. the Implacable Detective) without question.

The Fidgeting Writer, though... whichever way that story ends, it is highly unlikely that the Fidgeting Writer you meet this time around is the same one you helped out (or failed to) last time. And yet you can do that story repeatedly. Ergo, London must have an endless supply of Fidgeting Writers around falling afoul of sinister figures behind mirrors.

Treachery of Clocks?

--
DO you recall how the Hunger began?
I'm sorry, my darling, I don't think I can!
FROM past the High Wilderness and beyond
I fear I've gone Seeking, for of Him I'm fond.
--The Elfin Cannibal

Seven scars, seven chains, a soul too stained for Hell, and seven sainted candles burning at the well.
0 link
Kaijyuu
Kaijyuu

22 days ago
The Manager himself states and shows you that there are many Fidgeting Writers. The only cure he's found is giving them lots of drugs and keeping them away from pens.

--
Be of good cheer. Our contacts have assured us that your sins are forgiven.
0 link
James Sinclair
James Sinclair

2 days ago
Forget about political parties, let's have partying candidates instead:
  • The Rubbery Entrepreneur! He will revitalize London's flagging economy, and improve relationships between the different races!
  • The Turkish Girl (ahem, that's the Turkish Lady to you)! She'll will this race easily, and Londoners will dance with delight!
  • The Whiskered Admiral! An experienced military veteran, he'll keep London safe against the encroaching corsairs of the Iron Republic!

--
James Sinclair

Curator of the Sanguine Ribbon Society 🗡

A fully-fledged rêveur of The Night Circus.

Wines is red
Spices is yellow
But old Jack-of-Smiles
Is a murderous fellow
+4 link
Anne Auclair
Anne Auclair

1 days ago
This close to the election, it might be better to make a preliminary 1898 candidate thread.

--
http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Anne%20Auclair
0 link