Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

HomeFallen London » Election

A place for in-game political discussion.

Election 1897 Candidates Messages in this topic - RSS

Catherine Raymond
Catherine Raymond

10/9/2018
Greg M wrote:
They can't run as the same candidate, but they could certainly form a *party* together, with one as a candidate and the other as chief advisor. Or they could create a new position of "Vice-Mayor."

That said, I have questions! For a lot of us, one or both of them are DEAD, which would introduce all sorts of temporal paradox multi-verse conundrums. But since I love those things, I'm totally on board. wink

Floodwaters wrote:
Would it be possible to have the Cheery Man and the Last Constable run together as one candidate? Have it set up so that they don't actually show up to any events (like slowcake) and then have the Blind Bruiser (Cheery Man's assistant) revealed to be running in both their names to 'set things right'. If there are any survivors or the story hasn't concluded, they don't want to actually be involved in the campaign but will let the Bruiser run in there names. The platform would be something along the lines of less animosity between the law and crime.

What, you have been playing Fallen London for as long as you have and you still retain those silly prejudices against the dead? Arguably we are *all* dead here, just in different degrees. smile
edited by cathyr19355 on 10/9/2018

--
Cathy Raymond
http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/cathyr19355

Catherine Raymond aka Mrs. Rykar Malkus http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Catherine%20Raymond (Gone NORTH)
+1 link
Greg M
Greg M

10/10/2018
smile Much as I dream of the Cheery Man popping up once more, he did take Castiganter venom, so... :-(
UNLESS OF COURSE FALLEN LONDON CHANGES THAT!

Catherine Raymond wrote:
Greg M wrote:
They can't run as the same candidate, but they could certainly form a *party* together, with one as a candidate and the other as chief advisor. Or they could create a new position of "Vice-Mayor."

That said, I have questions! For a lot of us, one or both of them are DEAD, which would introduce all sorts of temporal paradox multi-verse conundrums. But since I love those things, I'm totally on board. wink

Floodwaters wrote:
Would it be possible to have the Cheery Man and the Last Constable run together as one candidate? Have it set up so that they don't actually show up to any events (like slowcake) and then have the Blind Bruiser (Cheery Man's assistant) revealed to be running in both their names to 'set things right'. If there are any survivors or the story hasn't concluded, they don't want to actually be involved in the campaign but will let the Bruiser run in there names. The platform would be something along the lines of less animosity between the law and crime.

What, you have been playing Fallen London for as long as you have and you still retain those silly prejudices against the dead? Arguably we are *all* dead here, just in different degrees. smile
edited by cathyr19355 on 10/9/2018

--
Profile: GregM.
http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/GregM

Available for any non-harmful social interactions. NOT the next Mayor of London. Fraud, I say, FRAUD!
0 link