Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

HomeFallen London » The Salons

Here you can speculate on the game’s plot, discuss its characters, and compare notes with other players.

Complete Sets Messages in this topic - RSS

Jermaine Vendredi
Jermaine Vendredi

11/10/2018
Thanks!

--
No plant battles, please.
https://www.fallenlondon.com/profile/Jermion
0 link
Amaranth the Liar
Amaranth the Liar

28 days ago
There should be a set of Irrigo-stained equipment, I believe. Though I do not possess them all, so I can't offer a proper build.

--
Canon Amaranth, who forgives and forgets. Performer of Secret Rites. Collector of Puzzles. Curator of Stories and Curious Artefacts. Pretentious Name-Giver, Liar and Thief.
Married to Michelle Palmer, who is fearsome and beautiful as the Zee in storm.
Available for all sorts of social interactions and witty banter, if you're polite enough. Ask for clues and you'll be gifted riddles in return.

"Omnes adsint, quamvis dementi, quamvis nefasti."
0 link
Honeyaddict
Honeyaddict

28 days ago
Amaranth the Liar wrote:
There should be a set of Irrigo-stained equipment, I believe. Though I do not possess them all, so I can't offer a proper build.

What a wonderful idea, let me check no items overlap!

--
Honeyaddict, Glassman, Scarlet Saint, Paramount Presence, Übergoat owner
pleasure to meet you.

Has some strange ideas the Masters probably won't approve of like some items and establishing a Colony in Parabola.

Please send me a calling card first, I will accept most social interactions. I do enjoy role playing as well, cheers!
0 link
Honeyaddict
Honeyaddict

28 days ago
Forgotten
"Who was here? What was I talking about?"
Slot: Destiny
+ 7 Shadowy
+ 3 Persuasive

1x Strange-Shore Parabola Suit/Frock
1x Pair of Irrigo Goggles
1x Pair of Forgotten Spidersilk Slippers
1x Nodule of Violet Amber

Option: Who goes here?
[spoiler]
Who was there?
The time you spend in the Nadir has caused you to reflect onto yourself inside the cave... Are you even still who you were?
Who were you then? Why are you? Is... What?... No...
I shall chose who I am
[/spoiler]

You lost:
1x Strange-Shore Parabola Suit/Frock
1x Pair of Irrigo Goggles
1x Pair of Forgotten Spidersilk Slippers
1x Nodule of Violet Amber

You gained:
1x Forgotten
3x Irrigo
1x Direful Reflections [due to the worth of the other items]
edited by Honeyaddict on 11/13/2018

--
pleasure to meet you.

Has some strange ideas the Masters probably won't approve of like some items and establishing a Colony in Parabola.

Please send me a calling card first, I will accept most social interactions. I do enjoy role playing as well, cheers!
0 link
Honeyaddict
Honeyaddict

7 days ago
The Neath's Outfit/Gown
"This shouldn't exist... yet the colours blend." Don't expose this to Sunlight, it will dissolve.
Slot: Clothing
+12 Persuasive, +12 Dangerous, +12 Watchful, +12 Shadowy, +3 Bizarre

[You need to have had all these objects once, not anymore since one cannot have them all at once, especially not with Notary combined.]
1x A Shrine to St. Joshua [Irrigo]
1x Set of Cosmogene Glasses [Cosmogene]
1x A List of Aliases, Writ in Gant [Gant]
1x A Pot of Violant Ink [Violant]
1x A Crooked Cross [Apocyan]
1x A Parabola tattoo [Viric and Cosmogene]
1x A Chess-Piece tattoo [Pelegin]
5000x Echoes
Unlocked with: Profession: Notary or Doctor

Option: The a truly Custom Suit/Frock [these are two options under one storylet]
A matter of Luck ... 60% chance/ The odds are in your favour

While most people in the Neath have never heard of half these colours, let alone have seen or remember them, you remember them all and have acquired the Wealth needed to make Gottery the Outfitter, Dauncey's and Fadgett & Daughters them come together in one room. And even better, have them all work on a design that shouldn't be possible. With the colours you can provide and the funds... they can try.

[spoiler]
Success:

They... succeeded somehow, while the mix of the colours makes your head ache, the Irrigo mixed in it makes you forget the pain of it. Across the suit/frock has been embroided with the finest threads, with designs unlike any seen on the Surface, a Chess-piece in Pelegin, a representation of Parabola, nearly identical to your tattoo in Viric, a Snake in Cosmogene, a (on-purpose broken) Correspondence Sigil in Violant, a Cross in Apocyan, your name in Gant in the collar on breast and as finishing touch the edges of the suit were lined with Forgotten-Shore Parabola Linen. The Suit itself is made entirely from Veils-Velvet or so they claim it's clearly not, at least not entirely, or the expenses would've been even more costly.
You have lost 5000x Echoes
You have gained 1x The Neath's Outfit/Gown

Failure:

It was to be expected, the design had already been coloured in, too much use of Irrigo caused everyone to forget it, while the Cosmogene, Viric and Pelegin recalled bad memories for most, Gant and Violant scared those who looked at the design, driving them mad. Is that a Correspondence Sigil in Violant on your suit? Your hair catches fire... It was indeed one. The three companies will want to be compensated for this.
Nightmares increasing... +8 CP
Wounds increasing... +7 CP
You have lost 4500x Echoes
[/spoiler]
edited by Honeyaddict on 12/4/2018

--
pleasure to meet you.

+1 link
Winthropx
Winthropx

7 days ago
Honeyaddict wrote:
The Neath's Outfit/Gown
"This shouldn't exist... yet the colours blend." Don't expose this to Sunlight, it will dissolve.
Slot: Clothing
+12 Persuasive, +12 Dangerous, +12 Watchful, +12 Shadowy, +3 Bizarre

[You need to have had all these objects once, not anymore since one cannot have them all at once, especially not with Notary combined.]
1x A Shrine to St. Joshua [Irrigo]
1x Set of Cosmogene Glasses [Cosmogene]
1x A List of Aliases, Writ in Gant [Gant]
1x A Pot of Violant Ink [Violant]
1x A Crooked Cross [Apocyan]
1x A Parabola tattoo [Viric and Cosmogene]
1x A Chess-Piece tattoo [Pelegin]
5000x Echoes
Unlocked with: Profession: Notary or Doctor

Option: The a truly Custom Suit/Frock [these are two options under one storylet]
A matter of Luck ... 60% chance/ The odds are in your favour

While most people in the Neath have never heard of half these colours, let alone have seen or remember them, you remember them all and have acquired the Wealth needed to make Gottery the Outfitter, Dauncey's and Fadgett & Daughters them come together in one room. And even better, have them all work on a design that shouldn't be possible. With the colours you can provide and the funds... they can try.

[spoiler]
Success:

They... succeeded somehow, while the mix of the colours makes your head ache, the Irrigo mixed in it makes you forget the pain of it. Across the suit/frock has been embroided with the finest threads, with designs unlike any seen on the Surface, a Chess-piece in Pelegin, a representation of Parabola, nearly identical to your tattoo in Viric, a Snake in Cosmogene, a (on-purpose broken) Correspondence Sigil in Violant, a Cross in Apocyan, your name in Gant in the collar on breast and as finishing touch the edges of the suit were lined with Forgotten-Shore Parabola Linen. The Suit itself is made entirely from Veils-Velvet or so they claim it's clearly not, at least not entirely, or the expenses would've been even more costly.
You have lost 5000x Echoes
You have gained 1x The Neath's Outfit/Gown

Failure:

It was to be expected, the design had already been coloured in, too much use of Irrigo caused everyone to forget it, while the Cosmogene, Viric and Pelegin recalled bad memories for most, Gant and Violant scared those who looked at the design, driving them mad. Is that a Correspondence Sigil in Violant on your suit? Your hair catches fire... It was indeed one. The three companies will want to be compensated for this.
Nightmares increasing... +8 CP
Wounds increasing... +7 CP
You have lost 4500x Echoes
[/spoiler]
edited by Honeyaddict on 12/4/2018

Oh, I love this!

--
Bishop Winthrop, a kind-hearted soul
A Paramount Presence
I accept all social actions except Investigating the Affluent Photographer
0 link