Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

HomeFallen London » The Bazaar

This is the place to discuss playing the game. Find tips, debate the best places to find certain items and share advice.

Question about A Person of Some Importance Messages in this topic - RSS

Numor
Numor

6 days ago
Sorry if this has been asked before, but I haven't had any luck finding the answer to this specifically.

I got my watchful up to 100 and eventually got an opportunity card to speak with the ambitious barrister. However, after talking with her she send me to watchmaker's hill and I now need 100 dangerous to advance and my dangerous is only 36. I tried going to my lodgings and speaking with the watchful gossip but that option is locked now that I am on this quest. I thought I only had to reach 100 in one stat to get imporance status? If that's the case, how can I move it over to ladybones road?

Thanks in advance.
0 link
Numor
Numor

6 days ago
Sorry, not sure why the formatting screwed up like that and I can't seem to delete this thread.

I got my watchful to 100 and got the opportunity card to speak with the ambitious barrister but she has directed me to watchmaker's hill where I now need 100 dangerous (mine is only 36). Is this normal? Am I supposed to have multiple stats at 100? If not, can I redirect her to ladybones road?
0 link
suinicide
suinicide

6 days ago
That is normal, you will need 100 in each stat to become a person of some importance.

--
http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/profile/sunnytime
A gentleman seeking the liberation of knowledge, with a penchant for violence.
RIP suinicide, stuck in a well. Still has it under control.
0 link
Numor
Numor

6 days ago
Very good, thanks!
0 link
Numor
Numor

6 days ago
Very good, thanks!
0 link
lady ciel
lady ciel

6 days ago
You need 100 in all 4 stats to follow the path to some importance.

You start the storyline as soon as one stat hits 100 and then need to wait until all 4 can get to 100 using gear and/or mood cards can be helpful. Alternatively you can use Fate to bypass the stat checks.

Personally I don't think you need to hurry as you will need those stats further into the game. Also beoming POSI is an expensive business and the higher your stats the more profitable some cards and other things become

--
ciel

No Calling Cards or boxed cats please. Will take dupes on the affluent photographers. Other social invitations welcome though loitering might be inconvenient at times. Parabolan Kittens usually available, send me an in-game social action saying you want one and I will get one to you as soon as possible.

storynexus name - reveurciel
0 link
Jaina
Jaina

6 days ago
It's worth getting the stats up. PoSI does make resource gathering easier and unlocks things but with extremely low stats you're not gonna have a fun time acquiring the materials for the bigger stuff.

--
http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Cair-Var
A jack of all trades in love with the Rubberies and Devils.
0 link
Parvorus
Parvorus

6 days ago
The exact order is Dangerous-Persuasive-Shadowy-Watchful.
After that she'll ask a few other things of you, but by the point your stats are good enough to pass the checks they shouldn't be a problem.

--
Feel free to send me anything other than Photographers.
My Profile
0 link