Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

HomeSunless Skies

For the discussion of our next game, coming January 2019.

The Amazing Travelling Bank Messages in this topic - RSS

Vivek Das Mohapatra
Vivek Das Mohapatra

2/19/2018
I haven't quite figured out how or why this triggers - but sometimes you can "clone" the New WInchester port menu. When this happens you get two copies of the menu, overlaid on one another. One of these clones is permanent - it doesn't go away when you leave port and stays instantiated no matter where you go in the Reach: Deep space, other ports, Old Tom's Well - and it works too. So you can buy & sell at Victoria's, access the Bank, even re-jig equipment via Abraham's Engineering no matter where you are.
0 link
Nanako
Nanako

2/20/2018
please report bugs to skies@failbettergames.com

I'm sure the effort is appreciated, but they are quite specific that bugs need to be mailed in. Gotta go into the internal tracking system through QA and stuff

--
Sunless Skies needs engine and speed control mechanics. Have a look at my design proposal for implementing it

http://community.failbettergames.com/topic25687-a-design-for-engines.aspx
0 link
Vivek Das Mohapatra
Vivek Das Mohapatra

2/20/2018
I have, I was wondering if anyone else had seen it.
0 link
lady ciel
lady ciel

2/20/2018
Not with New Winchester but I have had Polmear and Plenty's menu go travelling with me. I tend to exit the game and it fixes things.

--
ciel

Sorry RL means I am not a very active player at the moment. No social actions unless you are prepared to wait and definitely no sparring or other mult-action things.

No Calling Cards or boxed cats please. Will take dupes on the affluent photographers. Other social invitations welcome. Parabolan Kittens usually available, send me an in-game social action saying you want one and I will get one to you as soon as possible.

storynexus name - reveurciel
0 link
shinyemptyhead
shinyemptyhead

2/21/2018
I've had the popup for the Captain's portrait in the corner come loose and wind up in the bottom part of the screen. It went away when I docked in port, though.
0 link