Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

HomeFallen London » Mr Pages’ Fabularities

“An archive of things that never happened”. An in-character forum for fanfiction and roleplaying. Beware - spoilers abound!

Forum Game: Win a Night on the Town for the Feast! Messages in this topic - RSS

Vivienne Thursday
Vivienne Thursday

9 days ago
Edric_Ascolt wrote:
He turns his attention towards Vivienne, overhearing her own whisper to her confidant. (A spy is relatively good at such a thing). "Mrs. Thursday, I did not expect you of all people to be afraid of crustaceans."

Vivienne laughs, a sound like tinkling bells. "Oh, Canon Ascolt, for one with such keen ears, you must have mistaken my contrariness for bravery. In truth, if your belle is a fierce tigress, I am but a sweet pussycat. I keep purring as long as I get my way."

Fearless she may not be, but it is true that one must try new things if one is to find new delights. "Very well," she says, eyeing the howdah carefully, both to check its craftsmanship and also so that she did not have to look much at the steed. "But we," her arm clamps to her husband's with much enthusiasm, "will go second!"

--
Vivienne Thursday:
Artist • Author • F̶l̶i̶r̶t̶ Wife
+4 link
Vivienne Thursday
Vivienne Thursday

5 days ago
[[What a splendid Feast, everyone, and thank you for such wonderful Nights on the Town! I hope you all made some delightful new friends and fell a little bit more hopelessly in love with something (even if it was only with yourself).

My thanks to the ever-wonderful Ginneon Thursday for his exceptional contributions as co-host and just being an all-around super-terrific person, as well as everyone else who contributed to the thread with gifts of your own scrumptious words. I had so very much fun!

Until the next Occurrence, I hope all your dreams are sweet! ♥ ]]

--
Vivienne Thursday:
Artist • Author • F̶l̶i̶r̶t̶ Wife
+5 link