Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

HomeFallen London » The Bazaar

This is the place to discuss playing the game. Find tips, debate the best places to find certain items and share advice.

Currently active Access Codes of Fallen London Messages in this topic - RSS

The Lord Breakfast
The Lord Breakfast

1/29/2018
I'd never used any of these before. I now have a respectable stockpile of Darkdrop Coffee. My math is telling me that I'll have just enough actions to get to 45 MW for Notability 12. Hopefully if I run short, this will be enough to bridge the gap. Much thanks smile

--
The Lord Breakfast, Captain Bacon, The Ageless Pirate, Bane of Salad, The Thrice-Mad, Eater of Pelicans
+3 link
Honeyaddict
Honeyaddict

10/26/2018
Sorry; but may I ask anyone who has an alt (and not used these codes) to test them? (since the site moved adresses)

Cheers!

P.S. Failbetter added an access code for Halloween's bumpy start: www.fallenlondon.com/a/confessions [Halloween 2018 IRL]
edited by Honeyaddict on 10/26/2018

--
Honeyaddict, Glassman, Scarlet Saint, Paramount Presence, Übergoat owner
pleasure to meet you.

Has some strange ideas the Masters probably won't approve of like some items and establishing a Colony in Parabola.

Please send me a calling card first, I will accept most social interactions. I do enjoy role playing as well, cheers!
0 link

10/26/2018
Doesn't look like the old codes work.

Ah scratch that, you just need to tack /a/[whathaveyou] onto the end of the new address in place of "login".
edited by Isaac Gates on 10/26/2018
+1 link
Honeyaddict
Honeyaddict

10/26/2018
I edited the ones from my first post! Hopefully these work!
www.fallenlondon.com/a/judgementalhat (source )
www.fallenlondon.com/a/mystery (allows you to gain 3 Trailing the Affluent Photographer)

These all give some coffee:
www.fallenlondon.com/a/ACupOfCoffeAndTheNewspaper
www.fallenlondon.com/a/atumblrofcoffee

www.fallenlondon.com/a/Autostraddle_RevolutionaryCache

--
pleasure to meet you.

Has some strange ideas the Masters probably won't approve of like some items and establishing a Colony in Parabola.

Please send me a calling card first, I will accept most social interactions. I do enjoy role playing as well, cheers!
0 link

10/26/2018
Uhhh for some reason "community.failbettergames.com" got spliced in front of all those links. >.>
0 link
silurica
silurica

10/27/2018
Tuxi from FL Discord made this FL old link converter and I helped him put it up:
https://fl-echo.tumblr.com

It was made for journal echoes, but it should work for access code too.

--
Meika Osborne, the Reckless Researcher
Leonard West, the Scarlet Informant
+1 link
Raccoonajr
Raccoonajr

10/27/2018
Lady Karnstein wrote:
I still think the fact Autostraddle had the codes tie in with Fallen London is awesome.

Autostraddle ❤️❤️❤️

--
http://fallenlondon.com/Profile/Raccoonajr
+1 link
Honeyaddict
Honeyaddict

7 days ago
Good day everyone,

I would like to know if there is somewhere a master-list of all currently active access codes for Fallen London that give items such as the Judgmental Hat, Darkdrop Coffee, a second chance, etc.

Here are some I found:

judgemental hat (source )
mystery (allows you to gain 3 Trailing the Affluent Photographer)

These all give some coffee:
Coffee-and-Newspaper
Tumblr-Coffee -- doesn't work anymore (Azothi)

Autostraddle-RevolutionaryCache (source ) -- doesn't work anymore (Azothi)

more tumblr coffee ( source) -- doesn't work anymore (Azothi)
Dark Drop Aid ( source)

I editted all codes for the new site adress; anyone who could confirm they still work? I'd also like to Ask any Moderators if the codes here are still ok to be shared. [since last time they were ok, just wanting to make sure smile ]

Don't forget our Advent! https://advent.fallenlondon.com
Merry Neathmass Delicious Friends~
edited by Honeyaddict on 12/5/2018

--
pleasure to meet you.

0 link
Azothi
Azothi

7 days ago
Autostraddle is used up and neither Tumblr-coffee appears to exist on the new site, but the rest seem to work.

--
Azoth I - Midnighter - Paramount Presence
Away to where the Chain cannot bind us.
+1 link
Monara
Monara

7 days ago
I have a few more but I don't remember where they're from. How do I know if it's ok to share them?

--
https://www.fallenlondon.com/profile/Miranah
0 link