Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

HomeSunless Sea

A game of survival, trade and exploration in the universe of Fallen London

What happened? Messages in this topic - RSS

sandeja1
sandeja1

16 days ago
While playing the game yesterday I docked in London and met the dockmaster without problem. While performing various functions (buy fuel, sell stygian ivory) I LOST a location (the Labyrinth of Tigers) where I intended to sell a &quotHarlot Fry&quot

I also lost the opportunity to &quotSpend time with my family&quot as I had just been notified of the &quotbirth&quot of my son.

I have tried the following to no avail:
- logout of game and log back in
- logout of steam and log back in to game
- logout of steam, reboot, log back in to game
- Start a new game with a new captain and play through to get those options back: I can get &quotHarlot Fry&quot but still don't have &quotThe Labyrinth of Tigers&quot neither do I get the option to spend time with family
- un-install, reboot, clear out STEAM directory from all mention of Sunless Sea, re-install game
- un-install, reboot, re-install on a new drive, start a new game
- same as immediately above, but chose to "continue" a previous game

I am rather frustrated now. Anyone have ANY ideas on how to restore the missing location?
edited by sandeja1 on 1/6/2018
0 link
Optimatum
Optimatum

15 days ago
I'm pretty sure you can only access the Labyrinth of Tigers once at least one captain has died.

--
Optimatum, a ruthless and merciful gentleman. No plant battles or Affluent Photographer requests; all other social actions welcome.

Want a sip of Hesperidean Cider? Send me a request in-game. Here's an_ocelot's guide how.

PM me for information enigmatic or Fated. Though the forum please, not FL itself.
0 link
Meradine Heidenreich
Meradine Heidenreich

15 days ago
Optimatum wrote:
I'm pretty sure you can only access the Labyrinth of Tigers once at least one captain has died.

I can confirm.
edited by Meradine Heidenreich on 1/7/2018

--
http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Meradine%20Heidenreich

The Starveling kit
Gobbled up the bit
of cheese on my tray ..
"O Weh!"

No plant battles, please.
0 link
sandeja1
sandeja1