Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

HomeSunless Sea

A game of survival, trade and exploration in the universe of Fallen London

What happened? Messages in this topic - RSS

sandeja1
sandeja1

1/6/2018
While playing the game yesterday I docked in London and met the dockmaster without problem. While performing various functions (buy fuel, sell stygian ivory) I LOST a location (the Labyrinth of Tigers) where I intended to sell a &quotHarlot Fry&quot

I also lost the opportunity to &quotSpend time with my family&quot as I had just been notified of the &quotbirth&quot of my son.

I have tried the following to no avail:
- logout of game and log back in
- logout of steam and log back in to game
- logout of steam, reboot, log back in to game
- Start a new game with a new captain and play through to get those options back: I can get &quotHarlot Fry&quot but still don't have &quotThe Labyrinth of Tigers&quot neither do I get the option to spend time with family
- un-install, reboot, clear out STEAM directory from all mention of Sunless Sea, re-install game
- un-install, reboot, re-install on a new drive, start a new game
- same as immediately above, but chose to "continue" a previous game

I am rather frustrated now. Anyone have ANY ideas on how to restore the missing location?
edited by sandeja1 on 1/6/2018
0 link
Optimatum
Optimatum

1/7/2018
I'm pretty sure you can only access the Labyrinth of Tigers once at least one captain has died.

--
Optimatum, a ruthless and merciful gentleman. No plant battles, Affluent Photographer requests, or healing offers; all other social actions welcome.

For the holiday season, send me Christmas Cards for sips of Cider! Fogscapes with Tentacles strongly preferred.

PM me for information enigmatic or Fated. Though the forum please, not FL itself.
0 link
Meradine Heidenreich
Meradine Heidenreich

1/7/2018
Optimatum wrote:
I'm pretty sure you can only access the Labyrinth of Tigers once at least one captain has died.

I can confirm.
edited by Meradine Heidenreich on 1/7/2018

--
https://www.fallenlondon.com/profile/Meradine%20Heidenreich

The Starveling kit
Gobbled up the bit
of cheese on my tray ..
"O Weh!"

No plant battles, please.
0 link
sandeja1
sandeja1