Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

HomeFallen London » Mr Pages’ Fabularities

“An archive of things that never happened”. An in-character forum for fanfiction and roleplaying. Beware - spoilers abound!

In Red, Underlined: OOC Discussion Messages in this topic - RSS

Lady Karnstein
Lady Karnstein

2/7/2018
Caroline is intensely loyal. It would take a lot to make her turn on the others, or give up when they are going on.

--
Lady Caroline Karnstein, infamous writer, artist, and courtesan. Unrepentant Invert.
Legendary Charisma, Correspondent, Nocturnal. Poet Laureate of the Neath
http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Caroline%20Karnstein
"Jovial Contrarian for Mayor 1896. How has it has come to this?"
+1 link
Shy
Shy

2/8/2018
Just wanted to say how much I've enjoyed reading your stuff guys. <3

--
Imperceptible Sovereign, Perplexing Tempter, Apprehensive Scholar.
+5 link
Addis Rook
Addis Rook

2/12/2018
Next time on In Red, Underlined (in my head):

I just imagine Nikki riding a rhino screaming like a power drunk maniac, Anactoria sweeping Lee off her feet and onto the zebra she's riding like a dashing fairytale safari knight and Caroline watching approvingly while using an elephant like a chaise lounge.
+5 link
Lady Karnstein
Lady Karnstein

2/12/2018
I just imagine Nikki riding a rhino screaming like a power drunk maniac, Anactoria sweeping Lee off her feet and onto the zebra she's riding like a dashing fairytale safari knight and Caroline watching approvingly while using an elephant like a chaise lounge.

I approve.
edited by Lady Karnstein on 2/12/2018

--
Lady Caroline Karnstein, infamous writer, artist, and courtesan. Unrepentant Invert.
Legendary Charisma, Correspondent, Nocturnal. Poet Laureate of the Neath
http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Caroline%20Karnstein
"Jovial Contrarian for Mayor 1896. How has it has come to this?"
+2 link
Aberrant Eremite
Aberrant Eremite

2/12/2018
Addis Rook wrote:
Next time on In Red, Underlined (in my head):

Oh my. It may be time to do some last-minute rewrites.

--
Hieronymus Drake: Gentleman scholar, big-game hunter, scar-faced aristocrat. Remarkably sane, all things considered.
Tanith Wyrmwood: Longshanks cat-burglar; Bohemian author; now, perhaps, something more. Bubbly, expressive, and affectionate. It’s not only still waters that run deep.
Telemachia Lee: Gentle lady by birth, brawling Docker by choice. Good company in the drunk tank.
+1 link
shylarah
shylarah

2/14/2018
...I'm not sure rewriting is needed, honestly. That's pretty accurate. At least Nikki thinks it is!

--
Lady of Cold Steel, Lady of the Flit, Lady Alyssana Grey. A formidable woman, hard to read and slow to trust. Darkness lurks inside her.

Alts: (please direct all inquiries to Alys & say who they're for)
-Nikki, the Playful Daredevil, leading the constables on merry chases across London at every available opportunity. It's not a good robbery if you didn't get chased~
-Shylarah, waifish, wide-eyed, painfully foreign, entirely untamed. Her search for a way home now leads her to Parabola. There's something about her...
-Dr. Maxwell Thomas, a kindhearted physician who can't stand to see suffering. Moral to a fault, even to his own detriment. Unlucky in love.
I would rather be taken for a fool than deny aid where it is needed.
-Angie, the Cheeky Sharpshooter. Got her start with the Regiment and proudly operated their cannon for years. Rowdy, rough, and among the best shots in London.
+1 link
Fallen Puppeteer
Fallen Puppeteer

4/25/2018
Are applications still open for this? The app closing would probably be somewhere else in here, I know, but I don't currently have the time to go skimming through tenfolds of posts.

--
"Il ne reste donc rien, sauf pour nos regrets."
(No, I'm not French. I used Google Translate.)
-1 link