Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

HomeFallen London » The Bazaar

This is the place to discuss playing the game. Find tips, debate the best places to find certain items and share advice.

Christmas in the Neath 1895 Messages in this topic - RSS

DrLight
DrLight

8 days ago
I'm having a bit of a problem - Im trying to send a Feducci sackmass card to someone, but they don't show up in the drop down list - they do show up in my contacts list. The drop down list I have is much shorter than my contacts lists. Can anyone help me out with this probkem. Thanks in advance

--
You're only jealous because the voices in my head won't talk to you.

http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/DrLight
0 link
Tay1or
Tay1or

8 days ago
Hit "contacts I can't invite" or whatever it is. If the individual is outside the city (Polythreme, etc.), you can't send them the card. That's how I understand it, anyway.
0 link
BlabberingMat
BlabberingMat

8 days ago
Kylestien wrote:
BlabberingMat wrote:
Such a curious item in today's advent gift! I love these various types of Souls, and having reached Renown Hell 40 just yesterday, this was nice cherry on top of infernal cake!

I have three of the blasted things now and nothing to do with them! They don't have a option anywhere else, they don't sell for much, neither devils or the CPR want them, and I'm not even sure what they ARE aside from soul related. I just lock them in the cupboard and use them as a talking peice: "Oh I've never seen that kind of soul before? Is it good for anything or worth anything?" "My dear, if they were, I'd probably have devils at the door day and night for their scarcity."

It does looks nice on one's shelf, next to Queer Souls, it wouldn't be the first useless item I picked up in Neath anyway/

--
Alt-Lana Loter
Main-Always Drunk Slav

"To see a world in a grain of sand, and Heaven in wild flowers.
To hold an infinity in palm of hand and Eternity in an hour”

Finally, I am Crooked Cross! Feel free to send invitations for Salon!
As of June 5th, 1895, I am London's newest Legendary Charisma!

The current progress in Mega Soul Grind: 53727/1 639 121 Souls
0 link
Catherine Raymond
Catherine Raymond

8 days ago
BlabberingMat wrote:
Kylestien wrote:
BlabberingMat wrote:
Such a curious item in today's advent gift! I love these various types of Souls, and having reached Renown Hell 40 just yesterday, this was nice cherry on top of infernal cake!

I have three of the blasted things now and nothing to do with them! They don't have a option anywhere else, they don't sell for much, neither devils or the CPR want them, and I'm not even sure what they ARE aside from soul related. I just lock them in the cupboard and use them as a talking peice: "Oh I've never seen that kind of soul before? Is it good for anything or worth anything?" "My dear, if they were, I'd probably have devils at the door day and night for their scarcity."

It does looks nice on one's shelf, next to Queer Souls, it wouldn't be the first useless item I picked up in Neath anyway/

They do sell at the Bazaar for 12.50, but whether that counts as "much" depends of course on your budget.

--
Cathy Raymond
http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/cathyr19355

Catherine Raymond aka Mrs. Rykar Malkus http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Catherine%20Raymond (Gone NORTH)
0 link
dov
dov

8 days ago
DrLight wrote:
I'm having a bit of a problem - Im trying to send a Feducci sackmass card to someone, but they don't show up in the drop down list - they do show up in my contacts list. The drop down list I have is much shorter than my contacts lists. Can anyone help me out with this probkem. Thanks in advance

To send Feducci's card, you need to be an acquaintance of the other person (i.e. exchange a calling card)

--
Want a sip of Hesperidean Cider? Send me a request in-game. Here's an_ocelot's guide how.
(Most social actions are welcome. Please no requests to Loiter Suspiciously and no investigations of the Affluent Photographer)
+1 link
Reused NPC
Reused NPC

8 days ago
It's nearing that time of the year, again. It may be a good time to start stockpiling Rats on Strings.

--
ReusedNPC, a d__ned lunatic. Send him a cat.

Edmund Viric, a rather dreamy sort.

Available for Enigma enquiries.
+2 link
Daedalus_Falk
Daedalus_Falk

8 days ago
Reused NPC wrote:
It's nearing that time of the year, again. It may be a good time to start stockpiling Rats on Strings.

I fully intend to give our Rat God Spacemarine his due share of the proceeds.

--
http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Daedalus_Falk

----

For I was hungry, and you gave me rats. I was thirsty, and you gave me rats. I was naked, and you gave me rats. The rodents were gathered together, the cats slept in the Sun’s blindness, and the rats rose like the Moon, in the light at the edge of the cheese.
0 link
Lorelai
Lorelai

8 days ago
When is the first snowfall going to happen? This is my first FL christmas, and all the threads I've seen say it starts when TtH comes?
0 link
suinicide
suinicide

8 days ago
It will probably start on the 12, and then repeat on every time the healer.

--
http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/profile/sunnytime
A gentleman seeking the liberation of knowledge, with a penchant for violence.
RIP suinicide, stuck in a well. Still has it under control.
0 link
Lorelai
Lorelai

8 days ago
Thanks! I wish there was more info on specific dates, I'm nervous that I wont be able to get enough lacre for my first 5 card lodging
0 link
Trilby
Trilby

8 days ago
If anyone wants to send me messages from lance boi or the bazaar, feel free!
Especialy if it’s from the bazaar

(The ascii is a link to my profile, as usual.)
edited by Agent 'Trilby' on 12/6/2017

--
|````^"""""""""""""""""""'^```|
|__________________________|
+1 link
Rudiger
Rudiger

7 days ago
Please send some xmas cards my way if you would like to smile
0 link
Yoannete
Yoannete

7 days ago
Ah, I'm not seeing an option on a card that's supposed to unlock with "Season: Christmas", but it's my first time spending the holidays in Neath, does that activate only later (around 24th, perhaps)? (:

--
Yoannete – just an author living with way too many animal companions (portrait!)
They/them pronouns for both character and me.
0 link
Riftare
Riftare

7 days ago
I would like to exchange Feducci cards with someone. If you are interested in this exchange, please send me a PM on this forum before you send the card. I can only afford to reciprocate once. Merry Sacksmas!
0 link
Lestaroth
Lestaroth

7 days ago
Season's Greetings Delicious Friends,

I am not sure if this is the right place for this, but I wouldn't mind exchanging Christmas cards with other people.
Have fun and take it easy, Delicious Friends!

(I am most plagued with Scandal -people cannot understand Rubbery Men!- and Nightmares. If you could help me with that, I would be most grateful)
Edit: Thank you Lord Crumbledon for your help!

edited by Lestaroth on 12/7/2017
0 link
Reused NPC
Reused NPC

6 days ago
A very merry Ratmas to one and all. Be sure to send a big bag of rats to a friend, an enemy, or just any old person.

--
ReusedNPC, a d__ned lunatic. Send him a cat.

Edmund Viric, a rather dreamy sort.

Available for Enigma enquiries.
+1 link
DrLight
DrLight

6 days ago
Thanks to all that helped out with sending Sackmass Cards.

If anyone is interested in exchanging Bazaar Sacksmas Cards (the 100 Fate one), please either pm me here or leave an in game message. See sig for details.

Also open to sending other sackamss cards as needed

--

0 link
Chelonate Charlie
Chelonate Charlie

6 days ago
Looking to exchange mayoral christmas cards with another player!
Also exchanging regular cards because my nightmares are outrageous.

• edited by Chelonate Charlie on 12/7/2017
  • 0 link
    Bitty
    Bitty

6 days ago
    Anyone need help with wounds? Have a wounds card atm

Also if anyone wants to send me a card, I could really use help with nightmares
    edited by Bitty on 12/7/2017

--
    Main, Heathen(Nemesis)
    Aten(Seeker)
    Sook(Bag a Legend)

Open to all non-harmful social actions. Not into RP and will respond normally.
    0 link
    DrLight
    DrLight

6 days ago
    I have a suspicion removing card atm anyone need help?

--

0 link