Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

HomeFallen London » The Bazaar

This is the place to discuss playing the game. Find tips, debate the best places to find certain items and share advice.

Don't Click without Reading in this Game Messages in this topic - RSS

Catherine Raymond
Catherine Raymond

12 days ago
ochrasy wrote:
it wasn't exactly a misclick, but I once deleted my chracter. thankfully FB is awesome and got it back in no time.

That's the one thing I dread--deleting my character (with years worth of history and items that aren't available any more). Good to know FB is sympathetic about such things.

--
Cathy Raymond
http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/cathyr19355

Catherine Raymond aka Mrs. Rykar Malkus http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Catherine%20Raymond (Gone NORTH)
+2 link
Plynkes
Plynkes

12 days ago
Thankfully nothing bad has happened to me this way, but more times than I can count have I nearly kicked the Amanuensis out on his oily little ear when I mean to wait for him to speak. I don't know why, but I constantly catch myself about to do that. Maybe subconsciously that is what I really want to do.

My actual misclicks are rather trivial. I am forever clicking those options that give favours but let you click them even when at full favours. I am so used to the sort that won't let you click them when you have seven I forget about the other sort. I must have missed about a billion favours from doing this. Well, maybe that's a slight exaggeration. A million.

Why do we have those two types of card, anyway? The ones with a safeguard and the ones without?

--
"Then tell Wind and Fire where to stop, but don't tell me."
0 link
Kaijyuu
Kaijyuu

12 days ago
The options without a safeguard invariable do something in addition to giving you a favor. In some cases, it's something like a single scrap, which doesn't seem worth it, but whatever.

--
Be of good cheer. Our contacts have assured us that your sins are forgiven.
0 link
Ginneon Thursday
Ginneon Thursday

12 days ago
Ooph I just accidentally threw the Amanuensis out on his oily ear...two days after reaching my final 15 Notability for Paramount Presence. It could have been so much more devastating.

--
Ginneon Thursday: Revelrous Professor of Benthic
Departments of Mycoenology, Lepidoptery
+4 link
Vincent Asmund
Vincent Asmund

11 days ago
Gathered 250 Tribute. Sailed to the Court of the Wakeful Eye to get access to another Minister (it requires 240 Tribute) Accidentally clicked on another option and lost 20 Tribute, now I have to sail all the way back to London and come back again.

--

Vincent Åsmund, the inescapable, sagacious, irresistible and compelling Author [Main, PoSI]

Ramses Gamil, The Menacing and Watchful Stranger

Ozymandias, the Newcomer
+3 link
Lorelai
Lorelai

10 days ago
Accidentally discarded a mood card I was saving, because the cards lagged and registered the click twice. -_-;
edited by Mythlore on 12/4/2017
+1 link
turbosnowy
turbosnowy

8 days ago
Spent favours on stat boosts rather than reknown - facepalm level 5.

Chose wrong option on Box Affair multiple times when tired gaining turncoat points - facepalm level 7.

Now paranoid one more misclick will lock me out of the carousel for ever, FOR EVER! EVEERRRRRRRRRR.. *sounds of sobs in distance*
+1 link
Optimatum
Optimatum

8 days ago
The biggest advantage of spirifage is not the +0.09 EPA, it's not having to risk turncoat.

--
Optimatum, a ruthless and merciful gentleman. No plant battles or Affluent Photographer requests; all other social actions welcome.

Responding to Christmas Cards with Cider for the holidays! Fogscape with Tentacles and Beguiling Predatory Vegetable preferred.

Want a sip of Hesperidean Cider? Send me a request in-game. Here's an_ocelot's guide how.

PM me for information enigmatic or Fated. Though the forum please, not FL itself.
0 link
Lady Sapho Byron
Lady Sapho Byron

8 days ago
turbosnowy wrote:
Spent favours on stat boosts rather than reknown - facepalm level 5.

Chose wrong option on Box Affair multiple times when tired gaining turncoat points - facepalm level 7.

Now paranoid one more misclick will lock me out of the carousel for ever, FOR EVER! EVEERRRRRRRRRR.. *sounds of sobs in distance*

You can't get locked out of the AotB ... if your Turncoat gets too high you need to spend resources to get it back to zero. It's not cheap (but it's not unreasonably expensive either) ... and technically you can continue the carousel even with a too-high Turncoat, but it is not nearly as profitable.

--
http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Lady%20Sapho%20L%20Byron
Fighting the Menace of Corsetry Since 1892.
+2 link
turbosnowy
turbosnowy

7 days ago
Aha, that I did not know - many thanks for the information and may your socks forever be wholesome.
+1 link
mate888
mate888

7 days ago
First time I died was due to a misclick at Ms. Plenty's. It was a nice mix of panic and amusement.

--
The witty Welshman (main)
The frightening Frenchwoman
+1 link
Daisy MacRae
Daisy MacRae

7 days ago
I've accidentally gotten rid of my plant twice now. (I fare almost this badly with plants IRL.)

--
http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Daisy%20MacRae
+2 link