Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

HomeSunless Sea

A game of survival, trade and exploration in the universe of Fallen London

Resorce exchange for Pen & Paper Sunless Sea Messages in this topic - RSS

Luke McBowltrick
Luke McBowltrick

11/24/2017
Since there are several people who would like to start a Sunless Sea tabletop campaign, I figured it would be easier and faster for everyone if we did part of the busywork for each other. By which I mean, share maps, encounter designs, and so on.
Please note this isn't an "idea exchange": while surely we all have original and compelling ideas about what to put in a campaign, I think it's better to focus on the basics of what every camapign needs. Does this intrest you?

--
Detective of the mundane and the phantasmagorical alike, hunter of secret beasts and beastly secrets.
+1 link
Iona Dre'emt
Iona Dre'emt

8/14/2018
I'm interested but have no experience, I'm glad to make spreadsheets though!

--
Main, Phiri Ulfur, the Cunning Shadow. Their heart belongs to a Pirate-Poet across the Zee.
Alt Vermillion Liminate, the Tragic Scholar.
Alt #2,Lady Jacqueline Blackwood, the Savage Beauty.
Alt #3, Veracity Taylor, the Dame of the Docks.
The Dogged Seeker, self explanatory.

I will accept any social actions on Fallen London(unless its a box of live rats. I already got rid of the d---ned things once and am not eager to repeat the endeavor.) PLEASE send anything that will give Making Waves, I will repay with almost anything. Notability grinding is monstrous.
0 link
Daedalus_Falk
Daedalus_Falk

8/15/2018
What system would you use, first of all? Unless there's a clear idea of the base game system this exercise won't be mechanically helpful.

--
http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Daedalus_Falk

----

For I was hungry, and you gave me rats. I was thirsty, and you gave me rats. I was naked, and you gave me rats. The rodents were gathered together, the cats slept in the Sun’s blindness, and the rats rose like the Moon, in the light at the edge of the cheese.
0 link
Iona Dre'emt
Iona Dre'emt

8/15/2018
It sort of seems like it should be a D&D-esque game, especially because the game is already mostly quality and exploration based.

--
Main, Phiri Ulfur, the Cunning Shadow. Their heart belongs to a Pirate-Poet across the Zee.
Alt Vermillion Liminate, the Tragic Scholar.
Alt #2,Lady Jacqueline Blackwood, the Savage Beauty.
Alt #3, Veracity Taylor, the Dame of the Docks.
The Dogged Seeker, self explanatory.

I will accept any social actions on Fallen London(unless its a box of live rats. I already got rid of the d---ned things once and am not eager to repeat the endeavor.) PLEASE send anything that will give Making Waves, I will repay with almost anything. Notability grinding is monstrous.
0 link