Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

HomeSunless Skies

For the discussion of our next game, coming 2018.

Ledbeater and Stainrod Collection Quest Messages in this topic - RSS

Lord Garuda
Lord Garuda

10/16/2017
Hey, everyone. I've been looking around for information about this issue, and I figure that someone might have the information.

I've been making a bit of progress on the Ledbeater and Stainrod Nature Preserve quest that asks for specimens. The Hybras Pus and Chorister Bee Wings are pretty easy to get, but I don't know how to get the ants or the ice from Old Tom's well. There's a description involving the ants that mentions homesteads, and Old Tom is mentioned in Lustrum, but I have yet to get either yet.

Does anyone know if these items are in game yet? And if so, has anyone gotten one or more yet? Trekking to L&S's with pus and bee wings is a poor way to make money so far, and if these items exist that would up my incentive to travel there.
0 link
lady ciel
lady ciel

10/16/2017
I haven't seen ants, I think Homesteads are coming but are not in the game yet, or ice from Old Tom's well, which is a shame but I hope that something more will happen in Lustrum.

As you progress the quest he asks for other things which made it a bit more interesting

--
ciel

No Calling Cards or boxed cats please. Will take dupes on the affluent photographers. Other social invitations welcome though loitering might be inconvenient at times. Parabolan Kittens usually available, send me an in-game social action saying you want one and I will get one to you as soon as possible.

storynexus name - reveurciel
0 link
Lord Garuda
Lord Garuda

10/17/2017
Ah, thank you. I would like to see what else the quest has to offer, that sounds much more worth the fuel to get to L&S.
0 link