Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

HomeSunless Sea

A game of survival, trade and exploration in the universe of Fallen London

Crashing on start up. Messages in this topic - RSS

Lord Alexander Alderman
Lord Alexander Alderman

9 days ago
The game has suddenly begun crashing to desktop, usually I hear the rumbling start to the main theme after the Conrad epigraph and then it stops suddenly, still with a black screen, then goes straight back to desktop, I've played the game just fine after I installed Zubmariner and it worked fine, so it can't be anything wrong with dlc installation. I've restarted and reinstalled and verified the files, nothing worked.
0 link
Optimatum
Optimatum

9 days ago
Sounds like a matter for sunlesssea@failbettergames.com

--
Optimatum, a ruthless and merciful gentleman. No plant battles or Affluent Photographer requests; all other social actions welcome.

PM me for hints enigmatic or fated. Though the forum please, not FL itself.
0 link
Lord Alexander Alderman
Lord Alexander Alderman

1 days ago
Optimatum wrote:
Sounds like a matter for sunlesssea@failbettergames.com

I sent a message to the Tech support before I made this thread, they didn't respond after about a week, I sent another one a few days ago, unsure if this one will be ignored or not. Is their team spending all they're time focusing on issues with Skies?
0 link
Optimatum
Optimatum

1 days ago
Yeah, there's a lot going on with SSkies development, two new pieces of FL content, Hallowmas in a week, and a new Exceptional Story as well. They've got their hands full so tech support for SSea is going to be slow, I'm afraid.

--
Optimatum, a ruthless and merciful gentleman. No plant battles or Affluent Photographer requests; all other social actions welcome.

PM me for hints enigmatic or fated. Though the forum please, not FL itself.
0 link