Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

HomeFallen London » The Bazaar

This is the place to discuss playing the game. Find tips, debate the best places to find certain items and share advice.

Help finding Bullbone and Corpsecage? Messages in this topic - RSS

mossdude
mossdude

10/10/2017
I spotted a post asking how to get to Grunting Fen when only the other two were shown (needed a screaming map). I'm the exact opposite; I can only seem to get to Grunting Fen. Is there an item needed for these two?
0 link
Sara Hysaro
Sara Hysaro

10/10/2017
Bullbone and Corpsecage should be available to you without any need for an item - Grunting Fen only needs one because it's in the Sea of Voices instead of the main part of the Unterzee.

--
http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Sara%20Hysaro
Please do not send SMEN, cat boxes, or Affluent Reporter requests. All other social actions are welcome.

Are you a Scarlet Saint? Send a message my way to be added to the list.
0 link
Bitty
Bitty

10/10/2017
I think they only become available once you do the expedition for the Dilmun Club

--
Main, Heathen(Nemesis)
Aten(Seeker)
Sook(Bag a Legend)

Open to all non-harmful social actions. Not into RP and will respond normally.
0 link
Sara Hysaro
Sara Hysaro

10/10/2017
All three islands have the same unlock requirement, so if you can visit Grunting Fen then you can visit the other two.

--
Please do not send SMEN, cat boxes, or Affluent Reporter requests. All other social actions are welcome.

0 link
Pumpkinhead
Pumpkinhead

10/10/2017
Bitty wrote:
I think they only become available once you do the expedition for the Dilmun Club

I think it's an academic expedition, not Dilmun Club. It happens after you get kicked out of the University.

--
McGunn/Bsymstad is on the slow boat, waiting to see if he can find out what death is. (I'm done with London for now. Thanks for everything!)
Amanda Albright is a *spoiler* now, like she always wanted.
0 link
Bitty
Bitty

10/11/2017
Pumpkinhead wrote:
Bitty wrote:

I think it's an academic expedition, not Dilmun Club. It happens after you get kicked out of the University.

Wasn't it connected to the Dilmun Club in some way? Or am I thinking of something else?

--
Main, Heathen(Nemesis)
Aten(Seeker)
Sook(Bag a Legend)

Open to all non-harmful social actions. Not into RP and will respond normally.
0 link
Sara Hysaro
Sara Hysaro

10/11/2017
Yep! You need "Cultivating an acquaintance with His Amused Lordship" and "Associating with Radical Academics" both at three to get started.

--

0 link
mossdude
mossdude

10/11/2017
But I'm currently pursuing the Dilmun Club Expedition. Once I cross the sea, I can either go to Polythreme or Grunting Fen, but the other two do not appear as options.
0 link
Anchovies
Anchovies

10/11/2017
You are in the Sea of Voices! Raise Approaching Journey's End to 7 and you can then return to the Southern Archipelago. You needn't leave too hastily, though. Grunting Fen is a really cool expedition site, and the Sea of Voices has some delightful cards.

--
Perhaps our role on this planet is not to worship God — but to create Him.
—Sir Arthur C Clarke

Lionel Anchovies. Most social actions welcome. Always open to some delicious roleplaying. Please no betrayals, photographer, or lethal sparring. My Time, the Healer arrives on Saturdays at 14:30 GMT
0 link
mossdude
mossdude

10/11/2017
I have Approaching Journey's end at 10, Zailing Difficulty at 6. The Wiki says I should see "Across the Southern Archipelago", but I only see "The Southern Archipelago", which only offers an option to return to London. Still stuck.
0 link
Optimatum
Optimatum

10/11/2017
Sounds like you're in the Sea of Voices, not in The Broad Unterzee. Using "The Southern Archipelago" will bring you back to The Broad Unterzee, which is where most zee destinations are, including London, Bulbone, and Corpsecage. The Sea of Voices is a separate area that contains only Grunting Fen and Polythreme - it's separate so Polythreme is farther away.

--
Optimatum, a ruthless and merciful gentleman. No plant battles or Affluent Photographer requests; all other social actions welcome.

Responding to Christmas Cards with Cider for the holidays! Fogscape with Tentacles and Beguiling Predatory Vegetable preferred.

Want a sip of Hesperidean Cider? Send me a request in-game. Here's an_ocelot's guide how.

PM me for information enigmatic or Fated. Though the forum please, not FL itself.
0 link
Anchovies
Anchovies

10/11/2017
mossdude wrote:
I have Approaching Journey's end at 10, Zailing Difficulty at 6. The Wiki says I should see "Across the Southern Archipelago", but I only see "The Southern Archipelago", which only offers an option to return to London. Still stuck.
Why not give that option a try and see what happens? I dare say you're not stuck at all.

--
Perhaps our role on this planet is not to worship God — but to create Him.
—Sir Arthur C Clarke

Lionel Anchovies. Most social actions welcome. Always open to some delicious roleplaying. Please no betrayals, photographer, or lethal sparring. My Time, the Healer arrives on Saturdays at 14:30 GMT
0 link
mossdude
mossdude

10/11/2017
Finally found it. Navigating the Underzee is simply a maze.
0 link