Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

HomeFallen London » The Bazaar

This is the place to discuss playing the game. Find tips, debate the best places to find certain items and share advice.

Any end-game grinds you're focusing on? Messages in this topic - RSS

Passionario
Passionario
Posts: 762

10/11/2017
After SMEN 777, I've lost my taste for advanced grinding.

--
Passionario: Profile, Story, Ending
Passion: Profile
+3 link
Achanei
Achanei
Posts: 47

10/11/2017
Passionario wrote:
After SMEN 777, I've lost my taste for advanced grinding.


come on,just do something easy, like seven heptagoats or smth....

(you are a crazyperson and it's really awesome you did that btw)

--
http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Achanei Midnighter. Man of many talents and faces.
+1 link
Waterpls
Waterpls
Posts: 163

10/11/2017
Hmm 777 SMEN? In my experience it takes 1 to 1.5 days actions to get 7 SMEN on Island. Are you sit there for 100-150 days meditating on the Well?
0 link
suinicide
suinicide
Posts: 2194

10/11/2017
Passionario repeatedly sailed south instead. Each trip gives up to 7 SMEN I think? Still took a long time though.

--
http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/profile/sunnytime
A gentleman seeking the liberation of knowledge, with a penchant for violence.
RIP suinicide, stuck in a well. Still has it under control.
0 link
Passionario
Passionario
Posts: 762

10/12/2017
Waterpls wrote:
Hmm 777 SMEN? In my experience it takes 1 to 1.5 days actions to get 7 SMEN on Island. Are you sit there for 100-150 days meditating on the Well?

The 7-point option shuts off at 71+. Only the 1-point option remains.
suinicide wrote:
Passionario repeatedly sailed south instead. Each trip gives up to 7 SMEN I think?

South-zailing gives 1 point only.

--
Passionario: Profile, Story, Ending
Passion: Profile
0 link
annalibertas
annalibertas
Posts: 104

10/15/2017
Well my connected: bohemian grind no longer exists (i passed 2000 before the switch so I believe I am the most bohemian person in fallen london, but who knows) so now I'm just doing Affair of the Box towards...probably the goats

--
http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Anna%20Libertas
Accepting all social actions & boxed cats
http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Julliah%20Randolph
Alt, will accept all social actions whenever I log on
0 link
folklore364
folklore364
Posts: 126

10/15/2017
Currently working on the ubergoat grind, watchful paramount presence grind, and renown grind because insanity.

--
A correspondent who hungers for knowledge. May have doomed london to war with Hell.
http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/folklore364
0 link
Dudebro Pyro
Dudebro Pyro
Posts: 262

10/15/2017
I'm on the last steps of my Courier's Footprint grind, leading to London's Nerves, without a goat because I'm just that lazy. Currently recovering from Wounds 20 (ouch).

Once I get Nerves, I want to actually get into the Nadir (I've still been putting this away), grind some wine probably to get a head start for a noman tattoo, find something else to put off goat grinding for later... the list goes on.

--
Dudebro Pyro, eccentric scholar

Spare Starveling Kitties always welcome. I collect them.
For that matter, send me your unwanted cat boxes too.
+1 link
folklore364
folklore364
Posts: 126

10/15/2017
Dudebro Pyro wrote:
I'm on the last steps of my Courier's Footprint grind, leading to London's Nerves, without a goat because I'm just that lazy. Currently recovering from Wounds 20 (ouch).

Once I get Nerves, I want to actually get into the Nadir (I've still been putting this away), grind some wine probably to get a head start for a noman tattoo, find something else to put off goat grinding for later... the list goes on.


could do the grind to acquire masters blood or a fluke core.

--
A correspondent who hungers for knowledge. May have doomed london to war with Hell.
http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/folklore364
+1 link




Powered by Jitbit Forum 8.0.2.0 © 2006-2013 Jitbit Software