Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

HomeFallen London » The Bazaar

This is the place to discuss playing the game. Find tips, debate the best places to find certain items and share advice.

Soundtrack in game? Messages in this topic - RSS

Eldrinn
Eldrinn

9 days ago
Hello people,
So, recently, I tried to see if it was possible to find and buy the Sunless Sea soundtrack, and while doing so, discovered that there is a Fallen London soundtrack. Which surprised me, as when I play (on computer/in browser), there is no music playing.

Thus my question : is there a way to activate the soundtrack while playing on computer/browser, or is it something that exists on ios/androïd versions only?
I know I can enjoy the soundtrack on Bandcamp, but am wondering anyway.
Cheers.
0 link
Optimatum
Optimatum

9 days ago
It's app-only. You could play specific tracks through Bandcamp based on what you were doing in the browser, but they wouldn't loop and you would need to know which tracks went with each location.

--
Optimatum, a ruthless and merciful gentleman

PM me for hints enigmatic or fated. Though the forum please, not FL itself.
0 link
Nero Keller
Nero Keller

8 days ago
The tracks aren't always what you'd imagine either, and the in-game variants sound different compared to what's on Bandcamp. Usually just a slightly different instrument here or there, but it can change the entire mood of the song. The song that plays in the Flit and the track "Before the Mirror" are both the same melody, but the instruments (especially the piano) change the song's mood drastically.

--
http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Miss%20Nero%20Keller - Nero Keller, Monster Hunter of a notoriously small stature and absurdly high Dangerous.
0 link
Eldrinn
Eldrinn

8 days ago
I see, thanks for the replies.
So, I guessed right when thinking there was a soundtrack in app, but not in the browser.
Have a nice day (or whatever day part it is if/when reading this)
0 link