Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

HomeFallen London » The Salons

Here you can speculate on the game’s plot, discuss its characters, and compare notes with other players.

An Observation Messages in this topic - RSS

Lady Sapho Byron
Lady Sapho Byron

9/11/2017
There's a well full of honey in London. As far as wells go, this one has been remarkably silent.

--
http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Lady%20Sapho%20L%20Byron
Fighting the Menace of Corestry Since 1892.
+2 link
Achanei
Achanei

9/11/2017
Considering what usually goes on around wells, I wouldn't really trust the honey that was in there. Interesting point...

--
http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Achanei Midnighter. Man of many talents and faces.
+2 link
Carns
Carns

9/11/2017
Well, if I was submerged in say, a pool of honey, I think I would have a bit of difficulty speaking.
edited by Carns on 9/11/2017
+2 link
Iona Dre'emt
Iona Dre'emt

9/11/2017
I wonder if its changed at all, if Prisoner's Honey can ferment or do something similar, because Surface honey can't spoil on its own. Who knows?

--
POSI Main, Phiri Ulfur, genderless and mysterious. Their heart belongs to a Pirate-Poet across the Zee.
Mid-Game Alt Vermillion Liminate a semi-independent/morally grey vigilante, seeking the Name.
Mid-Game Alt #2,Lady Jacqueline Blackwood, a charming socialite who always hides her true motives.
Early Game Alt #3, Veracity Taylor a fierce woman with a tragic past and a hunger for justice.

I will accept any and all social actions on Fallen London(unless its a box of live rats. I already got rid of the d---ned things once and I'm not eager to repeat the endeavor.) PLEASE send Phiri anything that will gain them Making Waves. Notability grinding is monstrous.
+1 link
Optimatum
Optimatum

9/12/2017
Clearly, Mr Eaten is taking advantage of all the honey to take a vacation in Parabola.

--
Optimatum, a ruthless and merciful gentleman. No plant battles or Affluent Photographer requests; all other social actions welcome.

Want a sip of Hesperidean Cider? Send me a request in-game. Here's an_ocelot's guide how.

PM me for hints enigmatic or fated. Though the forum please, not FL itself.
+1 link
Aberrant Eremite
Aberrant Eremite

9/27/2017
Oh, dear, weren't you at the last Young Stags meeting? You know that Chuffy was in charge of guarding the honey, and, uh, we ate it all. Sorry!

--
Hieronymus Drake: Gentleman scholar, big-game hunter, scar-faced aristocrat. Remarkably sane, all things considered.
Tanith Wyrmwood: Longshanks cat-burglar; Bohemian author; now, perhaps, something more. Bubbly, expressive, and affectionate. It’s not only still waters that run deep.
+2 link
Melinoë
Melinoë

10/4/2017
All things considered, I don't think the fellow needs help getting to Parabola - if anything, he needs help getting OUT.

--
Melinoë Parker, the Spirited Somnambulist - Parabolan priestess and petitioner to the Neath-y powers, friend and protector to London's orphans.
+1 link
Lady Sapho Byron
Lady Sapho Byron

10/4/2017
Iona Dre'emt wrote:
I wonder if its changed at all, if Prisoner's Honey can ferment or do something similar ...

Prisoner's Mead, anyone?

• --
    http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Lady%20Sapho%20L%20Byron
    Fighting the Menace of Corestry Since 1892.
  • +5 link
    Aberrant Eremite
    Aberrant Eremite

10/4/2017
    Lady Sapho Byron wrote:
    Iona Dre'emt wrote:
    I wonder if its changed at all, if Prisoner's Honey can ferment or do something similar ...

Prisoner's Mead, anyone?

My own experiments suggest that it is possible to be drunk within a honey-dream. However, more research is called for.

--
    Hieronymus Drake: Gentleman scholar, big-game hunter, scar-faced aristocrat. Remarkably sane, all things considered.
    Tanith Wyrmwood: Longshanks cat-burglar; Bohemian author; now, perhaps, something more. Bubbly, expressive, and affectionate. It’s not only still waters that run deep.
    +3 link