Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

HomeFallen London » The Salons

Here you can speculate on the game’s plot, discuss its characters, and compare notes with other players.

A particularly awful thought Messages in this topic - RSS

Tystefy
Tystefy

13 days ago
I did not need to read this today. Especially when I'm just about to sleep.

--
Currently borderline AFK.
0 link
incerteza
incerteza

11 days ago
Phew, glad I'm not the only one who found that unsettling.
Nadir, here I go.
0 link
oblivion
oblivion

11 days ago
Addis Rook wrote:
and there will still be people even after this that want to bed a Master

maybe even a few because of this.

every day we stray further from the light.
edited by Addis Rook on 9/3/2017

I feel called out.

(I still want to.)

--That being said, given the generally questionable nature of the bat anatomy of the Masters- they wear gloves and they're bats, a thing which in itself is already a mystery to me- this is... interesting. Yes. That.

--
It takes one fool to do the work of seven people.
+6 link
a Nice Friend
a Nice Friend

10 days ago
What if they're walking around on their folded wings and using their feet as hands? Hearts' glove gets sucked into a meat processing machine at one point and its exposed finger is described as a talon.

The masters are approximately two parts goofy and one part terrifying, so I feel like this is a possibility.

--
Definitely a nice friend - http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/a%20nice%20friend
+2 link
Sir Frederick Tanah-Chook
Sir Frederick Tanah-Chook
Administrator

10 days ago
I'm still intrigued by the suggestion that they're all covered in eyes and weird angles, like cosmic horror angels. And that they apparently wear stockings over these eye-ridden angles.

--
Sir Frederick Tanah-Chook, the Libertarian Esotericist. Reginald Hubris, the Bloody Baron.
Juniper Brown, the Ill-Fated Orphan. Ms Esther Ellis-Hall, the Fashionable Fabian.
FrillyShirt, featuring Doctor Taupe-Wainscot, the Most Boring Man in Fallen London.
+1 link
Sara Hysaro
Sara Hysaro

10 days ago
Perhaps they are covered with things which they can use to see, but aren't eyes in the conventional sense; something that wouldn't be inconvenienced by a mere stocking.

--
http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Sara%20Hysaro
Please do not send SMEN, cat boxes, or Affluent Reporter requests. All other social actions are welcome.

Are you a Scarlet Saint? Send a message my way to be added to the list.
0 link
Fluffy Monotreme
Fluffy Monotreme

10 days ago
a Nice Friend wrote:
What if they're walking around on their folded wings and using their feet as hands? Hearts' glove gets sucked into a meat processing machine at one point and its exposed finger is described as a talon.

The masters are approximately two parts goofy and one part terrifying, so I feel like this is a possibility.

+4 link
Lady Sapho Byron
Lady Sapho Byron

10 days ago
Sir Frederick Tanah-Chook wrote:
And that they apparently wear stockings over these eye-ridden angles.

And red stockings at that.

--
http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Lady%20Sapho%20L%20Byron
Fighting the Menace of Corestry Since 1892.
+1 link