Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

HomeFallen London » The Bazaar

This is the place to discuss playing the game. Find tips, debate the best places to find certain items and share advice.

August's Exceptional Story: The Attendants Messages in this topic - RSS

dov
dov

8/30/2017
Aniline wrote:
The season's conclusion is in.

Oh, I just love sentences like this:

"The Manager unfurls the rope ladder that he has only just always been carrying."

--
Want a sip of Hesperidean Cider? Send me a request in-game. Here's an_ocelot's guide how.
(Most social actions are welcome. Please no requests to Loiter Suspiciously and no investigations of the Affluent Photographer)
+5 link
Dima Lazarev
Dima Lazarev

8/30/2017
Now I am very curious. Did anyone select the last option in the final of the season’s conclusion? What was the result (and reward)?
edited by ropewalker on 8/30/2017

--
http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Dima Lazarev
0 link
dov
dov

8/30/2017
Dima Lazarev wrote:
Now I am very curious. Did anyone select the last option in the final of the season’s conclusion? What was the result (and reward)?

I did (and echoed the text).

It cost 1 CP (I think) of each dream quality, and gave a Vial of Tears of the Bazaar.

What were the other results?

----
edited by dov on 8/30/2017

--
Want a sip of Hesperidean Cider? Send me a request in-game. Here's an_ocelot's guide how.
(Most social actions are welcome. Please no requests to Loiter Suspiciously and no investigations of the Affluent Photographer)
0 link
Dima Lazarev
Dima Lazarev

8/30/2017
dov wrote:
What were the other results?

[spoiler]I killed the snake and got Intriguer’s Compendium. No echo though, sorry; I am terrible at recording stuff.[/spoiler]
edited by ropewalker on 8/30/2017

--
http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Dima Lazarev
0 link
Lavaeolus
Lavaeolus

8/30/2017
My choice and its results, if anyone's curious:

[spoiler]I fed the snake false-dreams. In return I got a Dreadful Surmise, and my Nightmares were reduced to 0 -- but they were only at 2 to begin with, so I don't really know how much it wipes.[/spoiler]
edited by Lavaeolus on 8/30/2017

--
My profile: http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Lavaeolus

Happy to help with any menaces or whatever else you need.
+1 link
Jolanda Swan
Jolanda Swan

8/30/2017
But was the manager happy with the results? I am a bit confused as to what happens...

--
Lover of all things beautiful, secret admirer of ugly truths, permanently ink stained under the lace... and always delighted to role play.
http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Jolanda%20Swan
0 link
Reused NPC
Reused NPC

8/30/2017
It seems that killing the snake gives an Intriguer's Compendium, feeding the snake false stories gives a Dreadful Surmise, and feeding the snake your own dreams gives a Vial of Tears of the Bazaar. Between these, the Vial of Tears is probably of the most use, but you're not going to pick based on material rewards, are you?

(As a side note, I'm starting to get a bit antsy trying to wait for the next ES.)

Also, I really wish I journaled that line about the rope ladder he only just now has always been carrying.
edited by ReusedNPC on 8/30/2017

--
ReusedNPC, a d__ned lunatic. Send him a cat.

Edmund Viric, a rather dreamy sort.

Available for Enigma enquiries.
+1 link
Pithiny
Pithiny

8/31/2017
[spoiler]I fed the snake my own dreams, after I'd read the line that it might 'improve them', or be a good influence - or whatever it was, I can't remember - the only thing I do remember is the Managers reaction; it wasn't as if I went through this whole charade with the goal of betraying him; I just wanted to try and improve something for the better.[/spoiler]

[spoiler]Then again, I barely know half of what's going on half the time, and I studiously refuse to do any research into the lore, so as to not spoil anything for myself, so I may have well doomed the unterzee with my act of misguided(?) charity, but that's how this stuff normally goes[/spoiler]
0 link
Trilby
Trilby

9/7/2017
Jules Asimov wrote:
What are the exact consequences of doing the ritual on her versus not doing it?
edited by Jules Asimov on 7/27/2017

Jolanda Swan wrote:
I am sending a PM since I cannot seem to find how to add a spoiler...

I know this thread is over, but would you mind sending me a PM regarding the results and consequences of the ritual also?

--
|````^"""""""""""""""""""'^```|
|__________________________|
0 link
Dudebro Pyro
Dudebro Pyro

9/7/2017
Me too, actually. I skipped it for some reason, then came to regret it.

--
Dudebro Pyro, eccentric scholar
0 link