Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

HomeFallen London » Election

A place for in-game political discussion.

1896 Mayoral Candidates Discussion Messages in this topic - RSS

Foxglove
Foxglove

5/15/2018
I would vote for grace the mercy
+1 link
Bitty
Bitty

5/15/2018
I'm gonna throw the Slavering Dream Hound in as a contender

-Is he reliable? Yes
-Is he trustworthy? Yes
-Is he handsome? Yes
_Is he a very good boy oh yes he is

--
Main, Heathen(Nemesis)
Aten(Seeker)
Sook(Bag a Legend)

Open to all non-harmful social actions. Not into RP and will respond normally.
+13 link
Rennie22
Rennie22

5/21/2018
I'd like either the Aunt (society and bohemian favours) for Mayor, or the Fisher-Kings. What, you were gonna let a single child run all of London? Urchins would give Urchin and criminal favours, of course. The Barbed Wit would also be cool. (Society favours, something else maybe)
+2 link
JimmyTMalice
JimmyTMalice

6/4/2018
Squidley Johnson is up for re-election, with a vengeance. More to come.

--
Gideon Stormstrider, the Episcopalian Esotericist
Jimmy T. Malice, gone.

A Tale of Two Suns - Meeting Your Maker - A Squid in the Polls
+2 link
Honeyaddict
Honeyaddict

6/4/2018
I would suggest an Urchin for a change, while not old enough technically; it would be interesting for Slivvy, (the Urchin who can speak with Storm) to run for Mayor.
Or Perhaps Virginia the Deviless?

--
Honeyaddict, Scarlet Saint, Canon
Planning on becoming a Paramount Presence and establishing a Colony in Parabola for him and his friends.
Has some strange ideas the Masters probably won't approve of Like some items or some beasts

Please send me a calling card (or letter) first in Fallen London, I will accept most social interactions. (Photographer only if it's a dupe, else not.) I do enjoy RPing ingame, cheers!
+2 link
lukeskylicker
lukeskylicker

6/4/2018
Honeyaddict wrote:
I would suggest an Urchin for a change, while not old enough technically; it would be interesting for Slivvy, (the Urchin who can speak with Storm) to run for Mayor.
Or Perhaps Virginia the Deviless?

An urchin who can speak to storm now that I very nearly have stormy eyed and have always been closest to or a Deviless who's faction I have supported many times even when they were conflicting with the urchins.

I can't tell which would be more in character to support!

I would love an urchin mayor though.

--
http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/lukeskylicker
A suspicious man fascinated with the correspondence, a large jewel, and casual breaking and entering.

Princess Mayor '96!
+3 link
Vryl
Vryl

6/5/2018
  • I've been considering this myself, and while it is far too late to be suggesting candidates I was curious what other people might think of them.

• Dr. Orthos has been trying, mostly by crook, to get a major academic windfall for a long time. He might be interested in running for office entirely to (mis?)appropriate funds for his "research", and he would certainly be a change of pace from the last two years. He could be a way to work on one specific university's connection, too - just have his card be benefitting one or the other of them, or investigating him.

• The Portly Sommelier has been trading for notability for years. What better use for it than to push into politics? He would probably be a society/revolutionary card again, unfortunately, considering his most prized "drink"...

• Finally, while I'm sure it would be *ridiculously* scandalous, I could see Lyme running for office. He's quite probably been educated by each player with access to Mahogany Hall, at least once. He shows astute observational skills about who does the work and who benefits. With his 'uncles' Lyme would most likely be a way to gain criminal favors... but working against him might be useful for the church, which doesn't want these soulless automatons gaining equal rights with real people.

• As a postscript, for those who think Lyme would be totally out of consideration: there are stranger candidates who might have a chance. Take the White Rat, some people in the city call the LBs 'truer Londoners than we'.

--
    http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Vryl
  • +1 link
    Wilhelm Leibniz III
    Wilhelm Leibniz III

6/13/2018
    His Amused Lordship. Do we really need a reason here? It's His Amused Lordship we are talking about here. That's reason enough.

--
    Wilhelm Leibniz III, Glassman, Hearts Desire
    0 link