Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

HomeFallen London » The Bazaar

This is the place to discuss playing the game. Find tips, debate the best places to find certain items and share advice.

Fallen London Reworks: Mysteries Tab Messages in this topic - RSS

Optimatum
Optimatum

7/27/2017
It's not that the answers don't exist yet - they just can't be found in-game yet.

--
Optimatum, a ruthless and merciful gentleman. No plant battles or Affluent Photographer requests; all other social actions welcome.

Want a sip of Hesperidean Cider? Send me a request in-game. Here's an_ocelot's guide how.

PM me for hints enigmatic or fated. Though the forum please, not FL itself.
0 link
Ketchua
Ketchua

8/28/2017
The thing about the mirrors and the Fingerkings makes me super excited about a potential continuation of the War of Illusion. Or any kind of Fingerking content, really.

--
Lord Ketchua accepts all social actions except for:
Tournament of Lilies bouts
Afluent photographer investigations
Absorbing menaces
+2 link
GuesssWho
GuesssWho

2 days ago
I do hope that fanciful answers are okay. After all, this is how I answered the Neathbow question: Amnesia. Violence. A caver's memory of sun. What drowned men see. Remembrance. Drowsiness. A black hole. And my doors thus: Ungold, the lightning-bearer, burnt sand, tusk, Eaten's favorites, the death of trees, to commit thievery
edited by GuesssWho on 11/18/2017

--
DO you recall how the Hunger began?
I'm sorry, my darling, I don't think I can!
FROM past the High Wilderness and beyond
Don't dare to go Seeking, but of Him I'm fond.
--The Elfin Cannibal

Bohemian. Fond of Rubbery Men. Carefully friendly towards He In The Well.
0 link
Amalgamate
Amalgamate

1 days ago
It's a stretch. It really depends on how many answers there are to read and verify - I can see what you're going for, but there's no guarantee that FBG are going to read the answers closely enough to tell that yours are right rather than just someone who has no idea, trying to be clever. After all, I bet for lots of these questions, there's going to be lots of people who have no idea but try to cover it up by using fancy words.

--
My profile is at http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/amalgamate .

Social invitations of all kinds welcome!
0 link
Siankan
Siankan

1 days ago
Amalgamate wrote:
It's a stretch. It really depends on how many answers there are to read and verify - I can see what you're going for, but there's no guarantee that FBG are going to read the answers closely enough to tell that yours are right rather than just someone who has no idea, trying to be clever. After all, I bet for lots of these questions, there's going to be lots of people who have no idea but try to cover it up by using fancy words.

The question, I suppose, comes down to whether FBG handles the Mysteries entirely via algorithm, or partly. It is reasonably certain that nobody's going to go through every answer individually; even should someone wish to, it would be impossible to do in a timely manner, and that's assuming someone is told off to do it full-time until it's finished.

--
Prof. Sian Kan, at your service.
0 link
Sir Frederick
Sir Frederick
Administrator

23 hours ago
If memory serves, the last set of Mysteries answers were checked by searching for key words, so submissions that are too obtuse may not be picked up. Of course, you won't actually get in trouble or anything - you just won't get a point.

--
Sir Frederick, the Libertarian Esotericist. Lord Hubris, the Bloody Baron.
Juniper Brown, the Ill-Fated Orphan. Esther Ellis-Hall, the Fashionable Fabian.
FrillyShirt, featuring Doctor Taupe-Wainscot, the Most Boring Man in Fallen London.
+1 link
Optimatum
Optimatum

22 hours ago
They did post a list of the most amusing answers, though, so it can't just have been evaluated via keywords.

--
Optimatum, a ruthless and merciful gentleman. No plant battles or Affluent Photographer requests; all other social actions welcome.

Want a sip of Hesperidean Cider? Send me a request in-game. Here's an_ocelot's guide how.

PM me for hints enigmatic or fated. Though the forum please, not FL itself.
0 link