Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

HomeFallen London » The Bazaar

This is the place to discuss playing the game. Find tips, debate the best places to find certain items and share advice.

Lines or phrases you have unwittingly memorized. Messages in this topic - RSS

Iona Dre'emt
Iona Dre'emt

7 days ago
I don't even play Sunless Sea but every time someone says 'the sun' I just start screaming it in my head, it echoes

--
POSI Main, Phiri Ulfur, genderless and mysterious, influential and powerful. Their heart belongs to a Pirate Poet across the Zee.
Early-Game Alt Vermillion Liminate a semi-independent vigilante with often contrasting morals who will most likely die on his quest for the Name.
Early-Game Alt #2,Lady Jacqueline Blackwood, a charming social butterfly, though one must wonder at her true motives.

I will accept any and all social actions on Fallen London(unless its a box of live rats. I already got rid of the d---ned things once and I'm not eager to repeat the endeavor.)
+4 link
WinterIV
WinterIV

6 days ago
"North! We must go North! We hunger so!"
0 link
Infinity Simulacrum
Infinity Simulacrum

6 days ago
"Mum's the word."

--
There are no Hobos in London. Possibly, there are some in Hell
0 link
Plynkes
Plynkes

5 days ago
Be of good cheer. Our contacts have assured us that your sins are forgiven.

--
"Then tell Wind and Fire where to stop, but don't tell me."
0 link
Rodion Karn
Rodion Karn

5 days ago
"We've heard of you. You're Captain Mushroom. You, Captain Mushroom, can turn right around and get back on your ship."
+2 link
Captain Kaladin
Captain Kaladin

3 days ago
"King Storm, stay your anger. Queen Stone, preserve our hearts. Salt, tempt us not—"

I find myself reciting this occasionally.

--
Souls! More souls!
+2 link