Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

HomeSunless Sea

A game of survival, trade and exploration in the universe of Fallen London

iPad V2.0.0.2667: University Student won't debark Messages in this topic - RSS

BetweenTwoParks
BetweenTwoParks

6 days ago
The Fate of Needles passenger task does not progress in iPad V2.0.0.2667 because the University Student does not disembark on Hunters Keep. There is no event, anyway. The Journal entry title in full is "The Fate of Needles: Bound for Hunter's Keep." Maybe some other island?
0 link
Sir Frederick Tanah-Chook
Sir Frederick Tanah-Chook
Administrator

5 days ago
Hello! Sorry you're having trouble - best to send bug reports to sunlessmobile@failbettergames.com, where Failbetter are best able to see and address them!

--
Sir Frederick Tanah-Chook, the Libertarian Esotericist. Reginald Hubris, the Bloody Baron.
Juniper Brown, the Ill-Fated Orphan. Ms Esther Ellis-Hall, the Fashionable Fabian.
FrillyShirt, featuring Doctor Taupe-Wainscot, the Most Boring Man in Fallen London.
+1 link
Daniel Ebeck
Daniel Ebeck

4 days ago
I've got this too. Tried quitting the game and a full restart, but he's stuck. Been there 3 times so far, but no progression.
0 link
SeveredJoke
SeveredJoke

4 days ago
I've had this too. Picked him up but can't drop him off. Doesn't even appear in my hold.

I'll raise a ticket with FBG.

--
http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Annabelle~McAllister
0 link
Absintheuse
Absintheuse
Administrator

4 days ago
Thank you for reporting this, as Sir Frederick said above, it'd be really lovely if anyone finds bugs to send them directly to sunlessmobile@failbettergames.com so we can investigate them straightaway. It's also helpful if you include your device model in the support ticket. Thanks!
0 link
SeveredJoke
SeveredJoke

3 days ago
Absintheuse wrote:
Thank you for reporting this, as Sir Frederick said above, it'd be really lovely if anyone finds bugs to send them directly to sunlessmobile@failbettergames.com so we can investigate them straightaway. It's also helpful if you include your device model in the support ticket. Thanks!

The FBG team are friendly and helpful when it comes to handling bug reports.

--
http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Annabelle~McAllister
+1 link