Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

HomeSunless Sea

A game of survival, trade and exploration in the universe of Fallen London

Acquiring Zonar Schematics and Cladery Hearts Messages in this topic - RSS

Saklad
Saklad

2/23/2017
For both Zonar Schematics and the Cladery Heart, I appear to be stuck. I’ve progressed to the point in each storyline that I should be seeing storylets appear at Station Ⅲ, Khan’s Shadow, and Adam’s Way, but there is nothing. I have no idea what I’m doing wrong. Is this a bug? Do I need to edit my save file to bypass this?

--
Saklad5, a man of many talents
0 link
Drake Dynamo
Drake Dynamo

2/23/2017
If you are looking for the cladery heart, you should be able to pick up the Cladery Heir in London when you have Something Awaits You. As to the zonar, are you lacking in necessary materials and/or something awaits you?

--
Oh no. Another post from that goon who goes on about statistics.

Drake Dynamo -Correspondent, Hesperidean Cider Drinker & Matchmaker
Emma Dynamo- Pulled from the past, ready to make a splash
The Antioch - The Coffee God (I do not check this account often)
Mr. Mauvais - A ghostly skulduggerous fellow, chopped up for the time being (Only active during seasonal events)

If you need to discuss RP matters, I can typically be found on the IRC in #Argo.
The Shade Hunt has commenced, PM if you want to look at the relevant google docs.
0 link
 Saklad
Saklad

2/23/2017
Drake Dynamo wrote:
If you are looking for the cladery heart, you should be able to pick up the Cladery Heir in London when you have Something Awaits You. As to the zonar, are you lacking in necessary materials and/or something awaits you?

Let me be more specific:

I have “Acquiring a Zubmarine” at 20, which should mean there are options to get the schematics at either Station Ⅲ or Khan’s Shadow. Neither port seems to have any relevant options, regardless of “Something Awaits You” being present. What materials are you referring to?

As for "Learning About: The Cladery Heir”, the number isn’t visible for that quality, but I can infer from the available conversation options (and the wiki) that it is at 60. Nothing seems to be available at Adam’s Way, even though I am directed to the Elder Continent.

• edited by Saklad5 on 2/23/2017

--
  • 0 link
    Marsha Glade
    Marsha Glade

2/23/2017
    Don't you need a Longbox to access anything in Station III? Have you tried there or is there no option even if you do it?

--
    Marsha Glade - A rather charming thief.
    Has her own zubmarine.
    0 link
     Saklad
    Saklad

2/23/2017
    Marsha Glade wrote:
    Don't you need a Longbox to access anything in Station III? Have you tried there or is there no option even if you do it?

I tried without a longbox, then with a longbox, then with another, and then with a third. No zonar schematics. I’ve checked the wiki, and it seems like you are supposed to see something about breaking into a shed before you trade a single box. I definitely never did.

• --
  • 0 link
    Pan Tofel
    Pan Tofel

2/24/2017
    You should probably contact customer support.

--
    http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Pan%20Tofel Accepting all kinds of social actions
    0 link
     Saklad
    Saklad

2/24/2017
    Pan Tofel wrote:
    You should probably contact customer support.

I contacted zubmariner@failbettergames.com shortly after the last post.

• --
  • 0 link
     Saklad
    Saklad

2/25/2017
    Since I haven’t gotten a response yet, I’m probably going to try editing my save file to skip to the next stage of each, after making a backup copy of course.

--
    0 link
     Saklad
    Saklad

2/26/2017
    Well that solved my Zubmarine problem, but setting “Learning About: The Cladery Heir” to 70 hasn’t made anything new show up.

--
    0 link
     Saklad
    Saklad

3/18/2017
    I solved my problem with the help of Failbetter: the culprit was a mod I had made of myself, which was overwriting all new content.

--
    0 link
    Fatih Akdoğan
    Fatih Akdoğan

6/11/2017
    Hello guys,
    I am trying to get a Cladery heart but i do not know how to get a "deeds to cladery heart" please give me a detailed information. Have a nice day all.
    edited by Fatih Akdoğan on 6/11/2017
    0 link
    BlabberingMat
    BlabberingMat

6/11/2017
    You need to progress Claddery Heir storyline. You should be able to pick her up in London. From there on, just follow her quest in usual way: dinners, Strange Catches, etc.

--
    http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Matija%20Milošević

"And she held her sword, and she smiled like a knife.”

Finally, I am Crooked Cross! Feel free to send invitations for Salon!
    As of June 5th, 1895, I am London's newest Legendary Charisma!

The current progress in collecting the number of Souls equal to the population of Belgrade in 2011: 30956/1 639 121
    +1 link
    Fatih Akdoğan
    Fatih Akdoğan

6/12/2017
    Thanks a lotsmile
    0 link