Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

HomeFallen London » Enlist other Players: the Singing Mandrake

Here you can find help from other players. Find a chess partner, someone to listen to your nightmares, or a clique.

SMEN Betrayals, looking for fresh fresh betrayals! Messages in this topic - RSS

10/22/2018
I am a new arrival to Fallen London seeking knowledge, and while I am not particularly sociable by nature I will happily accept & reciprocate scholarly correspondence concerned with the North and the secrets hidden therein.

(In short I am interested in betrayals and wretched mogs- and exclusively with betrayals and wretched mogs. I didn't procure a home in the middle of a blasted swamp to make friends.)
edited by Krillani on 10/22/2018
0 link
Skelepope
Skelepope

10/22/2018
I've sent you a betrayal Krillani. And I wish you the best of luck.
0 link

10/22/2018
Skelepope wrote:
I've sent you a betrayal Krillani. And I wish you the best of luck.

Much obliged. So it begins...
0 link
Pan Tofel
Pan Tofel

10/31/2018
It is here. Although it pains him immensly, Chrchleater now must betray a certain number of people.

--
Pan Tofel, the ever curious empiricist is accepting all kinds of social actions.

Chrchleater, who has a good heart and a terrible fate, is doing so as well. Strange sorts of pranks are to be directed here.
0 link
Henry Everett
Henry Everett

11/6/2018
If anyone wishes to pathologically consume chestnuts, I shall show you the way.

henry everett, an irresistible, magnificent, inescapable and sagacious gentleman(likes chestnuts)

https://www.fallenlondon.com/profile/henry%20everett

• edited by Henry Everett on 11/6/2018

• edited by Henry Everett on 11/6/2018
  • 0 link
    The Eternal Echo
    The Eternal Echo

11/7/2018
    Offering of the Eternal Echo looking for people to betray. That which is known must remain known.
    0 link
    Vansceslas of Deeprock
    Vansceslas of Deeprock

11/12/2018
    Elerinnae of Lakeside is now looking for people to betray...

--
    http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Vansceslas - Vansceslas of Deeprock : Soulless friend of Devils and Rubbery men
    http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Elerinnae%20of%20Lakeside - Elerinnae of Lakeside : Violent, Heartless, Seeker
    0 link
    Jamilah S. Wolf
    Jamilah S. Wolf

11/12/2018
    Vansceslas of Deeprock wrote:
    Elerinnae of Lakeside is now looking for people to betray...

Huarwar has returned from the dead and is free to be betrayed.

--

Jamilah
    , a most fascinating Lady of the Neath who finds herself mingling with Society and aligning with Criminals. This Licentiate Extraordinaire would love to align with the Masters, given the chance. A Shattering Force.
    Huarwar Ceiswyr, a Welshman and detective lured to the Neath to Seek. The toll it has taken does not hide itself, nor does he bother to.

Open to all actions, delicious friends. PM for hints Enigmatic.

She wishes for nothing more than to be close to the Masters, for who else can unlock the Mysteries of the Neath?
    0 link
    Exo_Revan
    Exo_Revan

12/2/2018
    Exo_Revan is looking for poor souls to betray.
    0 link
    Moros
    Moros

12/11/2018
    Accepting one and only one:

https://www.fallenlondon.com/profile/Moros

--
    http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Moros
    0 link
    curtistruffle
    curtistruffle

12/11/2018
    Jane Barlowe accepts betrayals! Nightmare reductions appreciated but aren't demanded.

--
    Johnathan Priest(Nemesis), a Visionary Hunter of horrors both humane and eldritch.
    I am a Dangerous patron
    Jane Barlowe(Light Fingers), a Notorious Shenanigan and mediocre writer.
    Cardinalli Browning(Bag a Legend), a Joyful Adventuress and a fictional character, written by Jane Barlowe.
    0 link
    Tim_the_DM
    Tim_the_DM

12/12/2018
    Mit timmadog is looking for new friends to betray.

https://www.fallenlondon.com/profile/Mit%20timmadog
    edited by Tim_the_DM on 12/12/2018

--
    Mit timmadog - Seeker
    0 link
    rolemaster
    rolemaster

12/15/2018
    I am willing to accept betrayals from anyone, provided they share their story with this scholar.
    edited by rolemaster on 12/15/2018

--
    Wandering professor and exile from the university
    +1 link
    Skelepope
    Skelepope

12/15/2018
    rolemaster wrote:
    I am willing to accept betrayals from anyone, provided they share their story with this scholar.
    edited by rolemaster on 12/15/2018

I've sent a betrayal your way, and I'm willing to share all kinds of stories.
    0 link
    Marcus Watterson
    Marcus Watterson

12/15/2018
    Hi.
    I have an alternate character, for seeking, open to a betrayal.

https://www.fallenlondon.com/profile/The%20Gloomy%20Undertaker

--
    https://www.fallenlondon.com/profile/Marcus%20Watterson
    +1 link
    Lupin Maewulf
    Lupin Maewulf

12/15/2018
    I'm currently seeking the name myself... but, looking at it, 8 change points of nightmares ain't that bad, and I get +1 seeking the name? Sign me up. I'd like to both betray people (seven times) and be betrayed in equal kind to repay the favor. Please let me know, fellow seekers.

--
    Lupin Maewulf, Seeker of the Name
    Feel free to send me interactions, except for anything dealing with the Affluent Photographer... thanks!
    0 link
    rolemaster
    rolemaster

12/16/2018
    The first betrayal wasn't so bad, I am willing to be betrayed by anyone provided they share their story for seeking the name.

--
    Wandering professor and exile from the university
    0 link
    Azothi
    Azothi

12/16/2018
    Lupin Maewulf wrote:
    I'm currently seeking the name myself... but, looking at it, 8 change points of nightmares ain't that bad, and I get +1 seeking the name? Sign me up. I'd like to both betray people (seven times) and be betrayed in equal kind to repay the favor. Please let me know, fellow seekers.

rolemaster wrote:
    The first betrayal wasn't so bad, I am willing to be betrayed by anyone provided they share their story for seeking the name.
    You can only be betrayed once, at most. If you have begun Seeking, or if you are Freed of the Name (gained by abandoning Seeking), you can no longer be betrayed.

--
    Azoth I - Midnighter - Paramount Presence
    Away to where the Chain cannot bind us.
    0 link
    Lupin Maewulf
    Lupin Maewulf

12/16/2018
    Azothi wrote:
    Lupin Maewulf wrote:

rolemaster wrote:
    You can only be betrayed once, at most. If you have begun Seeking, or if you are Freed of the Name (gained by abandoning Seeking), you can no longer be betrayed.

oh

--
    Lupin Maewulf, Seeker of the Name
    Feel free to send me interactions, except for anything dealing with the Affluent Photographer... thanks!
    0 link
    Drakolyn
    Drakolyn

12/17/2018
    Drakolyn wants nothing to do with Seeking so I guess you could betray her. She'll deal with the nightmares and getting rid of the Seeking. Because I don't want to do that

Also I would love help getting rid of the onslaught of nightmares. This won't permentant stick me with anything bad right? As long as I get rid of t?
    edited by Drakolyn on 12/17/2018
    0 link