Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

HomeFallen London » Enlist other Players: the Singing Mandrake

Here you can find help from other players. Find a chess partner, someone to listen to your nightmares, or a clique.

Seeking a Chain Letter [Mr. Eaten's Calling Card] Messages in this topic - RSS

Prospero Rune
Prospero Rune

21 days ago
genesis wrote:
I would like a card as and when one becomes available, please.

Perhaps after Harvey Hattington is done with Robin's card they could pass it further down the chain to Revival Lake and Tystefy?

I have sent you what you seek.

--
Prospero Rune.
Alice Tintin-An Extraordinary Mind.
Claude Frollo-A Shattering Force.
Drake Maijstral-An Invisible Eminence.

Aardent Lore (Gone North).

We welcome calling cards and are happy to engage in social actions with acquaintances.
0 link
Jay Redwyne
Jay Redwyne

20 days ago
A certain Seeker (aka me) would very much appreciate a calling card, please.
http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Jay%20Jennings
0 link
Màiread
Màiread

18 days ago
My seeker, Desirée MacGregor, will shortly be ready for a trip to Winking Isle. I am working on acquiring a card of my own but it will be some time before I can muster up the necessary enigmas and materials, so if anyone has one spare I would be most appreciative.

--
Màiread - Correspondent, composer, lover of cats. Can probably bake you a d__n fine cake.

Useful Links: Traveller's Friend (Progress Tracker & Notability Calculator) | phryne's Guide to Favours & Renown |

Peggy the Nowoman lived to see the Feast. Thank you for the memories, Snow Lady.

I'm happy to accept most social actions except for lethal sparring and loitering suspiciously. Please challenge my plant! Currently seeking calling cards and watchful protégés.
0 link
Malcolm Harris
Malcolm Harris

8 days ago
Angie Forsythe would like to give the Calling Card to any unfortunate soul that desires it.
edited by Malcolm Harris on 9/18/2017
0 link
Jay Redwyne
Jay Redwyne

7 days ago
Malcolm Harris wrote:
Angie Forsythe would like to give the Calling Card to any unfortunate soul that desires it.
edited by Malcolm Harris on 9/18/2017

One Jay Jennings would be very thankful for a Calling Card.
http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Jay%20Jennings
0 link