Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

HomeFallen London » The Bazaar

This is the place to discuss playing the game. Find tips, debate the best places to find certain items and share advice.

First Steps on the Seeking Road Messages in this topic - RSS

lolahighwind
lolahighwind

10/11/2017
The guide mentions being able to repeat the journey South, to get 1 SMEN, but I went zailing a couple times and didn't see the storylet to do that in Across the Southern Archipelago. The wiki says you just need a Hollow Heart, and I have that, but the option's not showing up for me. Has something changed, or am I misinterpreting the post...? (Worst comes to worst I can just go back to Winking Isle. :P)

--
Aquila Highwind, the Adamant Monster-Hunter
Dionysus Highwind, the Lost Wastrel (Gone NORTH)
Ruby Valdez, the Opulent Operative
0 link
dov
dov

10/11/2017
Pumpkinhead had confirmed in the other thread that this definitely used to work. The requirements indeed were just having the Hollow Heart.

It's possible that they've changed the requirements recently to specific ranges of the Wells quality. But is so it's weird, since FBG have said before that Seeking is very much Alexis's thing, and they won't touch it, even to fix requirement inconsistencies.

--
Want a sip of Hesperidean Cider? Send me a request in-game. Here's an_ocelot's guide how.
(Most social actions are welcome. Please no requests to Loiter Suspiciously and no investigations of the Affluent Photographer)
0 link
lolahighwind
lolahighwind

10/11/2017
Ah, okay; thanks for the information! ^u^

--
Aquila Highwind, the Adamant Monster-Hunter
Dionysus Highwind, the Lost Wastrel (Gone NORTH)
Ruby Valdez, the Opulent Operative
0 link