Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

HomeFallen London » The Bazaar

This is the place to discuss playing the game. Find tips, debate the best places to find certain items and share advice.

Seeking Mr Eaten's name Messages in this topic - RSS

NNNnobody
NNNnobody

17 days ago
What a waste. You should have let someone betray you. It would have been a big help for a fellow seeker and you would have one point of seeking more now (I made the same mistake, by the way).

--
......I'm shy.....
-7 link
Fireballjim
Fireballjim

16 days ago
Sooo I finally did it, North, north, north....

https://www.fallenlondon.com/profile/Nicholas%20de%20Castaigne

I chose to hate (what is due) would anyone else be kind enough to pm the other endings?

Thanks in advance!

--
Nicholas De Castaigne - General ne'er do well and truly awful poet
0 link
Vega
Vega

6 days ago
The Shifty Spectre is gone, gone to grieve what is forgotten. (I'd also love to read the other endings if someone could PM them too. Thank you.)

--
The Jaunty Mystic roams the streets of London, interviewing fellow citizens. Accepting all Acquaintances, social interactions and opportunities for casual in-game roleplay.

The Shifty Spectre has departed on the final voyage.
+1 link
Azothi
Azothi

6 days ago
Sent.

--
Azoth I - Midnighter - Paramount Presence
Away to where the Chain cannot bind us.
+1 link
Vega
Vega

5 days ago
Posting it here in case people didn't know... An Obsidian Well (forum thread here) is a memorial wall for all NORTH-departed Seekers. Feel free to add your name there. (I'm not the creator of the Tumblr, but it's still being updated!)

--
The Jaunty Mystic roams the streets of London, interviewing fellow citizens. Accepting all Acquaintances, social interactions and opportunities for casual in-game roleplay.

The Shifty Spectre has departed on the final voyage.
0 link
Rupho Schartenhauer
Rupho Schartenhauer

1 days ago
Not sure whether this has been observed before but apparently Time the Healer finally gives up on you when you've been North for 100 weeks. Big Grin

How do I know?

This character of mine went North almost exactly two years ago. They had 10 x Irrigo when they did, meaning that every single TtH visit since gave 10 x Fleeting Recollections.

A few weeks ago, TtH stopped visiting. I first thought this was a bug, when I realized that they now have exactly 1000 x Fleeting Recollections.

Could some old-timey Seekers who went North before me log into their accounts and see when TtH dropped by last?

Maybe this is a bug. Or maybe FB finally deactivated TtH visits for accounts in a place they won't ever leave, and it was just coincidence that it happened when I had exactly 1000. Either way, I'd like to know Big Grin

Edit Corrected 1000 weeks to 100. It's not been that long yet :P
edited by Rupho Schartenhauer on 12/10/2018

--
Old hand, still occasionally playing.
+3 link
Azothi
Azothi

1 days ago
The 57th Time the Healer for my Seeker came a few days ago, so it's not something affecting everyone up NORTH, which supports the idea that there is a cut-off at 100 weeks.

--
Azoth I - Midnighter - Paramount Presence
Away to where the Chain cannot bind us.
0 link