Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

HomeFallen London » The Bazaar

This is the place to discuss playing the game. Find tips, debate the best places to find certain items and share advice.

Seeking Mr Eaten's name Messages in this topic - RSS

elderfleur
elderfleur

9/7/2018
Trying to send a second Betrayal Request while the first is outstanding yields a slightly jarring error message:

If the Betrayal Request has not been accepted or declined, it can be withdrawn for free. Each request takes 7 Actions though, which would be "wasted", in as much as anything is "wasted" on the Seeking Road.

--
—Elderfleur
+1 link
Henricus
Henricus

9/9/2018
elderfleur wrote:
Trying to send a second Betrayal Request while the first is outstanding yields a slightly jarring error message:

If the Betrayal Request has not been accepted or declined, it can be withdrawn for free. Each request takes 7 Actions though, which would be &quotwasted&quot, in as much as anything is &quotwasted&quot on the Seeking Road.

Literally everything is wasted. It will bring you no benefit.
+2 link
GuesssWho
GuesssWho

9/10/2018
But that's the fun of it! Well, that and getting to help Mr. Eaten.

--
DO you recall how the Hunger began?
I'm sorry, my darling, I don't think I can!
FROM past the High Wilderness and beyond
I think I'll go Seeking, for of Him I'm fond.
--The Elfin Cannibal

Bohemian. Revolutionary. Fond of Rubbery Men. Carefully friendly towards He In The Well.
+1 link
Waterpls
Waterpls

9/14/2018
My servant has gone NORTH.
A Question - What is due?
http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/MyMessenger

Could someone PM me the other two endings, please?

--
Long grinds: Cider 120/160; Correspondence 21/21; Paramount 4/4.
+1 link
al2o3cr
al2o3cr

24 days ago
BTW, Mr Eaten's Twitter account has accelerated posting quite a bit in the last couple hours:

• https://twitter.com/mr_eaten
  • +1 link
    Bitty
    Bitty

24 days ago
    al2o3cr wrote:
    BTW, Mr Eaten's Twitter account has accelerated posting quite a bit in the last couple hours:

• https://twitter.com/mr_eaten

• Teasing something for Skies maybe? Or just company boredom?

--
    Main, Heathen(Nemesis)
    Aten(Seeker)
    Sook(Bag a Legend)

Open to all non-harmful social actions. Not into RP and will respond normally.
    0 link
    Tyrconnell
    Tyrconnell

23 days ago
    Accelerated and less obviously produced by a bot. There could be a real human at the keyboard!

--
    Tyrconnell, a gentleman and doctor of diverse interests and multifarious proclivities
    0 link
    Bitty
    Bitty

23 days ago
    Tyrconnell wrote:
    Accelerated and less obviously produced by a bot. There could be a real human at the keyboard!

calling mr eaten a bot is a lil rude dont you think? (jkjk!)

--
    Main, Heathen(Nemesis)
    Aten(Seeker)
    Sook(Bag a Legend)

Open to all non-harmful social actions. Not into RP and will respond normally.
    0 link
    Lou
    Lou

22 days ago
    God d__n it, I literally JUST came back to the Neath after a year's break after I saw Seeking through to the end, all excited to experience FL without the idea of going NORTH hovering over me all the time, and now Mr Eaten's twitter is all active and responding to people no less, and I'm so, so tempted to go NORTH a second time...

--
    Dr. Emmaline Anders, so fresh from the surface you can still smell grass and sunlight in her hair. Open to most social actions, and accepting all calling cards.

Lieutenant Balzac Thibault, a soft-spoken, serious-looking sailor, seldom seen in public and rarely (if ever) available for social actions.

Rest in love, Lady Ellia Stoneham, gone NORTH at last.
    +1 link
    Arcengal
    Arcengal

22 days ago
    ....I just realised.

Knave of Regrets
    Knight of Feasts
    Queen of Inks
    ***King of Ways***

Dammit.
    +1 link