Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

HomeFallen London » The Bazaar

This is the place to discuss playing the game. Find tips, debate the best places to find certain items and share advice.

Seeking Mr Eaten's name Messages in this topic - RSS

BlabberingMat
BlabberingMat

9/10/2017
I am all in, Optimatum. I took a hiatus last year just around Hallowmas, so I never really experienced it. My main will gladly help you get confessions and help you build your stats back up if you want.

--
Alt-Lana Loter
Main-Always Drunk Slav

"To see a world in a grain of sand, and Heaven in wild flowers.
To hold an infinity in palm of hand and Eternity in an hour”

Finally, I am Crooked Cross! Feel free to send invitations for Salon!
As of June 5th, 1895, I am London's newest Legendary Charisma!

The current progress in Mega Soul Grind: 53727/1 639 121 Souls
0 link
earthbourn
earthbourn

9/10/2017
I have just gone North, with Hate as my question. Would a Seeker who Grieved mind sending me the echoes of a Grieving ending? I can, of course, share the results of my Hateful path.

--
Tenterhook - A sun-seared creature learning to be human.
The Mechanist, L. - Found what she was looking for. Gone now.
+1 link
earthbourn
earthbourn

9/12/2017
Does "Who is Salt?" have unique ending text as well?

--
Tenterhook - A sun-seared creature learning to be human.
The Mechanist, L. - Found what she was looking for. Gone now.
+1 link
Catherine Raymond
Catherine Raymond

9/12/2017
earthbourn wrote:
Does "Who is Salt?" have unique ending text as well?

[spoiler] Yes, it does. PM me if you'd like to see it. [/spoiler]

--
Cathy Raymond
http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/cathyr19355

Catherine Raymond aka Mrs. Rykar Malkus http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Catherine%20Raymond (Gone NORTH)
+2 link
Dudebro Pyro
Dudebro Pyro

9/13/2017
Is the difference between the three endings limited to the single last text, or is there more divergence?

--
Dudebro Pyro, eccentric scholar

Spare Starveling Kitties always welcome. I collect them.
For that matter, send me your unwanted cat boxes too.
0 link
Pumpkinhead
Pumpkinhead

9/13/2017
I believe it affects a couple storylets at the very end, but it's exactly the same up to that point.

--
McGunn/Bsymstad is on the slow boat, waiting to see if he can find out what death is. (I'm done with London for now. Thanks for everything!)
Amanda Albright is a *spoiler* now, like she always wanted.
+1 link
Dr Taco
Dr Taco

9/13/2017
I just finished seeking the name. Can anyone pm the other endings?
http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Dr%20Taco
+1 link
Nero Keller
Nero Keller

9/14/2017
Pumpkinhead wrote:
I believe it affects a couple storylets at the very end, but it's exactly the same up to that point.

There are slightly different options along the way at certain points, depending on your Question. Nothing major, as the path is still the same up to the King of Ways. Most notably, different text while in [spoiler] the South [/spoiler]

--
http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Miss%20Nero%20Keller - Nero Keller, Monster Hunter of a notoriously small stature and absurdly high Dangerous.
0 link
Pumpkinhead
Pumpkinhead

9/14/2017
Does it actually differ there? I didn't know that. Nice to know, though.

--
McGunn/Bsymstad is on the slow boat, waiting to see if he can find out what death is. (I'm done with London for now. Thanks for everything!)
0 link
Malcolm Harris
Malcolm Harris

9/18/2017
I have gone. Nothing remains.
+5 link
Andrea Serafini
Andrea Serafini

9/21/2017
Edlaine watched the King and the Queen for a mind-night that was a day (or, perhaps, a night?)

But to no avail - the result of the match is still the same, still the same.

Does anyone have the successful result for watching the chess match in the SMEN carnival?
edited by Mizr. Edlaine Saphburgh on 9/21/2017

--
Mizr Edlaine Saphburgh, the Prothean Neologist
Hunger for nightmares, hunger for guilt, hunger for voices. Hunger for fame!
(i.e. Ask me to reduce your menaces, i'll eat them away.)
0 link
Optimatum
Optimatum

9/21/2017
Here.

--
Optimatum, a ruthless and merciful gentleman. No plant battles or Affluent Photographer requests; all other social actions welcome.

Want a sip of Hesperidean Cider? Send me a request in-game. Here's an_ocelot's guide how.

PM me for hints enigmatic or fated. Though the forum please, not FL itself.
0 link
Waterpls
Waterpls

9/22/2017
Optimatum, how do you do that?
0 link
Optimatum
Optimatum

9/22/2017
Find quotes? I look on the wiki or somewhere else with part of the text (in this case the SMEN google doc), google it, and get the link from whoever's profile comes up.

--
Optimatum, a ruthless and merciful gentleman. No plant battles or Affluent Photographer requests; all other social actions welcome.

Want a sip of Hesperidean Cider? Send me a request in-game. Here's an_ocelot's guide how.

0 link
Ryanatorx
Ryanatorx

10/1/2017
Another Londoner into the grinder. I chose to ask Who is Salt? If someone could PM me the Grieving ending, I would be very grateful.

--
http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Ryanatorx
+1 link
Nathan Baruta
Nathan Baruta

10/2/2017
My Seeking Alt (Dreaming Illfated) is beginning preparations for the first candle. Is there anyone seeking to begin the search, or willing to be betrayed for the cause?
edited by Nathan Baruta on 10/2/2017

--
http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Mossdragon
0 link
Optimatum
Optimatum

10/2/2017
Nathan Baruta wrote:
My Seeking Alt (Dreaming Illfated) is beginning preparations for the first candle. Is there anyone seeking to begin the search, or willing to be betrayed for the cause?
edited by Nathan Baruta on 10/2/2017

Try this thread. If you can't find enough people I highly recommend making some alts for the purpose.

--

0 link
Waterpls
Waterpls

10/7/2017
Can somebody provide a link to journal with SMEN Carnival optional storylets results? Please? Pretty please?
edited by Waterpls on 10/7/2017
0 link
alekth
alekth

10/10/2017
I've seen in a couple of places (both here and on reddit) that the last few points in SMEN (after 63) can be done by repeatedly sailing South. I don't have this option in the list, however (still have the Hollow Heart). It disappeared right after I passed it the first time. I can only go to the Chapel of Light, although there's nothing for me to do there anymore.

--
Ray Trevelyan - Battles of all kinds are welcome - plants, chess and deadly
Aileas Amell - a lady with few goals- vengeance and seeking take their time
0 link
Pumpkinhead
Pumpkinhead

10/10/2017
It definitely was possible. You'd do exactly the same thing as you did to go south the first time and you could gain a point per cycle.
Maybe they changed something? I would doubt that, since they've remarked they're not going to mess with SMEN because it was Alexis's and he's gone.

--
0 link