Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

HomeFallen London » The Bazaar

This is the place to discuss playing the game. Find tips, debate the best places to find certain items and share advice.

April Exceptional Story: The Seven-Day Reign Messages in this topic - RSS

Mr. Sails
Mr. Sails

5/18/2017
I'm a bit late to the party, but figured I let you know what happens when you sacrifice your acquaintance.

I chose the "Perhaps" option on the All Shall be Well card, successfully escaped the hunt and opted to betray my Fate Aunt anyways, as the game tells you that the result will be substantially more thrilling.

You get a personal recommendation when choosing the betray option (6 echoes), and the concluding opportunity card has two lines of text that basically say "You got trolled" and rewards 5 appaling secrets (0.75 echoes). That is all.
edited by Cantankerous Captain on 5/18/2017
0 link
Kukapetal
Kukapetal

5/18/2017
Cool, I've actually been considering replaying this story and feeding them my stupid fake daughter, but wasn't sure how to unlock that option, so this is helpful. Thanks!
0 link
Skinnyman
Skinnyman

5/18/2017
This story is in the queue, but when you're talking about betrayal does it mean your quality/companion is gone? No more Aunt card for some AP or daughter in Nadir?

--
Skinnyman is accepting Plant battles, Neath's Mysteries card, Starveling Cats (hunger!) and boxed cats. *Sorry, Duchess!*
No Dante, no suppers, no second chances gain and no need to cure my menaces!
Other actions are welcomed only if they are accompanied by some RP text!
Updated achievement list if you're feeling bored!
0 link
Mr. Sails
Mr. Sails

5/18/2017
Yes.

However, there are multiple ways of opting out of losing them, and it is all very obvious, so if you don't wish to play with fire you don't have to

And I don't see why you should to be honest. I was hoping to unlock some cool lore snippet for my efforts (a number of things have to go the right way to unlock the ending I chose) but the story really doesn't change whatsoever, except you lose your aunt/daugther for no reason.
edited by Cantankerous Captain on 5/18/2017
+1 link
Kukapetal
Kukapetal

5/18/2017
But if you hate your "daughter's" guts and would like to get a long-overdue revenge, as well as save the hawt villain of the story, it's awesome :P
edited by Kukapetal on 5/18/2017
0 link