Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

HomeFallen London » The Salons

Here you can speculate on the game’s plot, discuss its characters, and compare notes with other players.

Cider Club Messages in this topic - RSS

Skinnyman
Skinnyman

5/9/2017
The mysterious backer isn't mysterious at all; more like forgotten by time!
It was Nathan Gerimi, but it looks like he isn't active anymore. Here are two links from Celebrating good fortune thread and NiteBrite's tumblr.

--
Skinnyman is accepting Plant battles, Neath's Mysteries card, Starveling Cats (hunger!) and boxed cats. *Sorry, Duchess!*
No Dante, no suppers, no second chances gain and no need to cure my menaces!
Other actions are welcomed only if they are accompanied by some RP text!
Updated achievement list if you're feeling bored!
+1 link
Revival Lake
Revival Lake

5/9/2017
WHOSO THIRSTETH AND DRINKETH OF THIS, SO SHALL HE NEVER DIE

And now another in the club? What may one do with eternity? I'll have to consider this for a while. Perhaps grow out of the attraction to silly worldly things eventually? Ha. In the meantime, I'll be around and social for a good while if anyone has any needs. Whilst I don't appreciate rats in the way that others I'm sure do, I don't mind any other request that might help you.

Chess? Sparring? Coffee? All good. In a pinch the occasional loitering is fine as well. I'm a proud Advocate, happy to visit those of you with a Salon of your own. Searching for information on a mysterious photographer? I'd be happy to help a bit.

Need a sip now and again? Simply let me know~

All shall be well, all shall be well
The Light of hope hidden in a well

Revival Lake - http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Revival%20Lake

--
Find me in Fallen London! Either a Revival%20Lake or as Glamredhel! I love trades and roleplay and, of course, gifts~
+9 link
Ysrthgrathe
Ysrthgrathe

5/12/2017
SO SHALL WE NEVER DIE!

Want a sip of Hesperidean Cider? Send me a request in-game.
Here's an_ocelot's guide how:
http://community.failbettergames.com/topic20425-want-a-sip-of-hesperidean-cider-heres-how.aspx
edited by Ysrthgrathe on 5/12/2017

--
Ysrthgrathe, a Mucous Gentleman, Scarlet Saint, cider club member and NOT an Imponderable of the Seraphinian Society
Want a sip of Hesperidean Cider? Send me a request in-game. Here's an_ocelot's guide how:
http://community.failbettergames.com/topic20425-want-a-sip-of-hesperidean-cider-heres-how.aspx
+4 link
An Individual
An Individual

5/12/2017
These last couple months have been a veritable stampede of new Cider owners. I wonder if this is an anomaly or the beginning of a wave (of cider).

--
An Individual's Profile
The RNG giveth and the RNG taketh away.
Goat Farming or Cider Brewing? This browser extension may help.
Want a Cider sip? Please refer to this guide before requesting.
Scholaring the Correspondence? A Brief Guide to Courier's Footprint.
Contemplating Oblivion? First Steps on the Seeking Road.
Gone NORTH? Opened the gate? Throw your character in a well.
+1 link
dov
dov

5/13/2017
An Individual wrote:
These last couple months have been a veritable stampede of new Cider owners. I wonder if this is an anomaly or the beginning of a wave (of cider).

I think that's actually expected.

Grinding to get Cider takes a few years of gameplay. Over the years, more people started playing Fallen London, so the number of people that have a lot of in-game money keeps increasing. Therefore, the rate in which more people can afford such things as Cider or the Heptagoat is increasing.

--
Want a sip of Hesperidean Cider? Send me a request in-game. Here's an_ocelot's guide how.
(Most social actions are welcome. Please no requests to Loiter Suspiciously and no investigations of the Affluent Photographer)
+1 link
alan.huang
alan.huang

5/13/2017
Speaking of which, I now have cider, haha.
http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/ebzfan
(Would like to be listed as Alan Huang, if possible)

--
http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/profile/ebzfan
+3 link
Skinnyman
Skinnyman

5/13/2017
Impressive!
Congratulations to you all! Are requests in this thread eligible for a sip? Big Grin

Cheers!

--
Skinnyman is accepting Plant battles, Neath's Mysteries card, Starveling Cats (hunger!) and boxed cats. *Sorry, Duchess!*
+1 link
Artful
Artful

5/18/2017
dov wrote:
An Individual wrote:

I think that's actually expected.

Grinding to get Cider takes a few years of gameplay. Over the years, more people started playing Fallen London, so the number of people that have a lot of in-game money keeps increasing. Therefore, the rate in which more people can afford such things as Cider or the Heptagoat is increasing.

Also, Favours are more profitable than Connected. Adding the Mayor card with free Docks Favours is huge.

Oh, and Artful is the latest Cider owner: http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Artful

--
A Legendary Charisma. Open to mentoring Protégés in the art of Persuasion.
http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Artful
+2 link
Nigel Overstreet
Nigel Overstreet

6/10/2017
I apologize for my absence. All new names are added to the list.
If not, please let me know.

--
The Romantic Egotist: Most Hedonistic Man in All of Fallen London
Are you or someone you know Overgoated? Please, let me know!

Cider Club
0 link
wavesandmoon
wavesandmoon

23 days ago
I now have the cider! Any player wanting a sip can feel free to send me a social action and request it.
+4 link
phryne
phryne

23 days ago
Congrats! You should add a link to your profile if you want anyone to be able to contact you though! wink

--
Eva May Canning, a Scarlet SaintLady Orosenn, a Monster-HunterPhryne Amarantyne, changed...
“Away with restrictions, and in with the bold, the daring, and the brazen!”
#Feducci1895 - Now let's see how much worse it can get!
+1 link
Nigel Overstreet
Nigel Overstreet

23 days ago
Both wavesandmoon and Mary Of Doom have been added.

--
The Romantic Egotist: Most Hedonistic Man in All of Fallen London
Are you or someone you know Overgoated? Please, let me know!

Cider Club
0 link
derkatt
derkatt

5 days ago
I am finally the proud owner of a firkin of hesperidean cider
+5 link
Skinnyman
Skinnyman

4 days ago
derkatt wrote:
I am finally the proud owner of a firkin of hesperidean cider

Big congratulations!
By the looks of it I'm guessing a lot of Fidgeting? smile Congratulations on Walking the Falling Cities value! Big Grin

--
+1 link