Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

HomeFallen London » The Salons

Here you can speculate on the game’s plot, discuss its characters, and compare notes with other players.

Cider Club Messages in this topic - RSS

Catherine Raymond
Catherine Raymond
Posts: 1979

12/12/2017
Kaigen wrote:
I kept this under my hat for a while out of concern for being inundated with requests, but it's Sacksmas.

Kaigen has joined the ranks of those with cider.


Congratulations! I'm busy with poetry and Sanguine Ribbon mayhem at the moment, but may want to ask you for a sip in a bit.

--
Cathy Raymond
http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/cathyr19355

Catherine Raymond aka Mrs. Rykar Malkus http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Catherine%20Raymond (Gone NORTH)
0 link
Skinnyman
Skinnyman
Posts: 1290

12/13/2017
Kaigen wrote:
I kept this under my hat for a while out of concern for being inundated with requests, but it's Sacksmas.

Kaigen has joined the ranks of those with cider.

My congratulations, delicious, but also for your other quality!
I'm glad to see people motivated to get something that has no benefits!Big Grin

--
I am accepting Plant battles, Neath's Mysteries card, Starveling Cats and boxed cats.
No suppers, no second chances gain and no need to cure my menaces!
Other actions are welcomed only if they are accompanied by some RP text!
Achievement list if you're feeling bored!
+1 link
Hokum
Hokum
Posts: 11

12/25/2017
I would like to be added to this list please smile

--
http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Hokum

I am happy to share sips of delicious Cider. Here is a handy guide for making requests smile Most other social actions are welcome, especially help with suspicion, but please no Loitering, Affluent Photographers or Plant Battles.
+7 link
Barse
Barse
Posts: 579

12/26/2017
I have no idea why such a wretched and troubled individual as the Scorched Sailor would want to live forever, but for his sins, now he can.

--
The Scorched Sailor, Captain of The Reckoning Postponed.
+7 link
Catherine Raymond
Catherine Raymond
Posts: 1979

12/27/2017
Barse wrote:
I have no idea why such a wretched and troubled individual as the Scorched Sailor would want to live forever, but for his sins, now he can.


It's good to have options.

--
Cathy Raymond
http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/cathyr19355

Catherine Raymond aka Mrs. Rykar Malkus http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Catherine%20Raymond (Gone NORTH)
+3 link
James Sinclair
James Sinclair
Posts: 151

12/31/2017
To celebrate my fifth(!) Christmas in Fallen London I decided to treat myself to a delicious hot apple cider. Please add my name to the list.

--
James Sinclair

Curator of the Sanguine Ribbon Society 🗡

A fully-fledged rêveur of The Night Circus.

Wines is red
Spices is yellow
But old Jack-of-Smiles
Is a murderous fellow
+4 link
Jolanda Swan
Jolanda Swan
Posts: 462

12/31/2017
Congratulation, James!

--
Lover of all things beautiful, secret admirer of ugly truths, permanently ink stained under the lace... and always delighted to role play.
http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Jolanda%20Swan
0 link
Estelle Knoht
Estelle Knoht
Posts: 1728

7 days ago
Cider and Secretary! As it turns out, the most gut-wrenching part is actually selling the goods for money. I spent 2 hours agonizing over what to sell after I filtered out equipments, rare items and commonly used goods.

--
Estelle Knoht, a juvenile, unreliable and respectable lady.
I currently do not accept any catbox, suppers, calling cards or proteges.
+5 link
Catherine Raymond
Catherine Raymond
Posts: 1979

6 days ago
Estelle Knoht wrote:
Cider and Secretary! As it turns out, the most gut-wrenching part is actually selling the goods for money. I spent 2 hours agonizing over what to sell after I filtered out equipments, rare items and commonly used goods.


That's why I'm doing things the hard way--earning common items and cashing them in for Echoes, a bit at a time. I have about 22,400 Echoes so far. I likely will toil at making money in greater earnest after I become a Paramount Presence.

--
Cathy Raymond
http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/cathyr19355

Catherine Raymond aka Mrs. Rykar Malkus http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Catherine%20Raymond (Gone NORTH)
0 link
Optimatum
Optimatum
Posts: 3103

6 days ago
Estelle Knoht wrote:
Cider and Secretary! As it turns out, the most gut-wrenching part is actually selling the goods for money. I spent 2 hours agonizing over what to sell after I filtered out equipments, rare items and commonly used goods.

Congratulations! It's definitely a painful process. Even with Winking Isle making most of the decisions for me, getting rid of everything I'd accrued felt like removing a part of my character's history.

--
Optimatum, a ruthless and merciful gentleman. No plant battles or Affluent Photographer requests; all other social actions welcome.

Want a sip of Hesperidean Cider? Send me a request in-game. Here's an_ocelot's guide how.

PM me for information enigmatic or Fated. Though the forum please, not FL itself.
0 link
Skinnyman
Skinnyman
Posts: 1290

6 days ago
Estelle Knoht wrote:
Cider an*snip*

Big congratulations, mate and lovely magnanimous level there!
Are you really that? Big Grin

--
I am accepting Plant battles, Neath's Mysteries card, Starveling Cats and boxed cats.
No suppers, no second chances gain and no need to cure my menaces!
Other actions are welcomed only if they are accompanied by some RP text!
Achievement list if you're feeling bored!
0 link
Estelle Knoht
Estelle Knoht
Posts: 1728

5 days ago
Catherine Raymond wrote:
That's why I'm doing things the hard way--earning common items and cashing them in for Echoes, a bit at a time. I have about 22,400 Echoes so far. I likely will toil at making money in greater earnest after I become a Paramount Presence.

Searing Enigmas is actually the one thing I feel comfortable selling, because the numbers are small and they are always available at a good efficiency! Compared to, say, Moon-Pearls where you will be stuck with suboptimal rates if you want many of them later on.

Optimatum wrote:
Congratulations! It's definitely a painful process. Even with Winking Isle making most of the decisions for me, getting rid of everything I'd accrued felt like removing a part of my character's history.

It is less history and more "what if the Ambitions updates and I need these a hundred thousand souls immediately". :P

Skinnyman wrote:
Big congratulations, mate and lovely magnanimous level there!
Are you really that? Big Grin

The answer depends on the combined maturity of me and the one asking the question.

--
Estelle Knoht, a juvenile, unreliable and respectable lady.
I currently do not accept any catbox, suppers, calling cards or proteges.
0 link




Powered by Jitbit Forum 8.0.2.0 © 2006-2013 Jitbit Software