Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

HomeFallen London » The Salons

Here you can speculate on the game’s plot, discuss its characters, and compare notes with other players.

Cider Club Messages in this topic - RSS

Purvis
Purvis

8/24/2018
The damn'd deed is done. What loving god could have allowed this monster to obtain such power? The world has become a less wonderful place.
edited by Purvis on 8/24/2018
+5 link
Skinnyman
Skinnyman

8/24/2018
Purvis wrote:
The damn'd deed is done. What loving god could have allowed this monster to obtain such power? The world has become a less wonderful place.
edited by Purvis on 8/24/2018

To make things easier here is Pruvis's profile.
Big congratulations, mate!

--
I am accepting Plant battles, Neath's Mysteries card, Starveling Cats and boxed cats.
No suppers, no second chances gain and no need to cure my menaces!
Achievement list if you're feeling bored!
+2 link
Kaijyuu
Kaijyuu

9/13/2018
I am now immortal. Hooray!

Will probably not respond to any cider sip requests though, apologies. I'm just bragging.

--
Be of good cheer. Our contacts have assured us that your sins are forgiven.
+3 link
Gonen
Gonen

9/13/2018
I have joined the club in the most awkward way possible -
For I have misplaced my 160,000 echo purchase.
Where can I find the damnable thing in my invetory?

--
The Ashen Anesthesiologist - Paramount Londoner

Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil; Who substitute darkness for light and light for darkness.

The long journey to eccentricity:
On March 10th, 2018, reached 15 on all quirks, simultaneously. The Quirky Anesthesiologist
+7 link
Barse
Barse

9/13/2018
If you haven't found it yet, it's down in Sustenance! And congrats~

--
The Scorched Sailor, up for most social actions and RP. Not as scary as he looks.
+2 link
dov
dov

9/13/2018
Gonen wrote:
I have joined the club in the most awkward way possible

Congratulations! Welcome to the club.

--
Christmas note: I'll try to respond in kind to received Christmas cards, but there's no way I'll be able to send a card to all who have sent one to me.

Want a sip of Hesperidean Cider? Send me a request in-game. Here's an_ocelot's guide how.
(Most social actions are welcome. Please no requests to Loiter Suspiciously and no investigations of the Affluent Photographer)
+1 link
Optimatum
Optimatum

9/13/2018
Two more members of our ranks! Congratulations!

--
Optimatum, a ruthless and merciful gentleman. No plant battles, Affluent Photographer requests, or healing offers; all other social actions welcome.

For the holiday season, send me Christmas Cards for sips of Cider! Fogscapes with Tentacles strongly preferred.

PM me for information enigmatic or Fated. Though the forum please, not FL itself.
0 link
maleclypse
maleclypse

10/12/2018
I have become cidered. I look forward to spreading sips to people.

--
Maintaining a controlling interest in my soul requires a pretty constant negotiation between the various shareholder interests. Thankfully the Fingerkings 23% control makes a pretty good foil to unite the other factions enough to get to 51%.

http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Maleclypse
+5 link
Skinnyman
Skinnyman

10/12/2018
maleclypse wrote:
I have become cidered. I look forward to spreading sips to people.

Well, well, well, congratulations!
Anyone who wishes to behold, here's the link to our youngest immortal's profile:
https://www.fallenlondon.com/Profile/Maleclypse

--
I am accepting Plant battles, Neath's Mysteries card, Starveling Cats and boxed cats.
No suppers, no second chances gain and no need to cure my menaces!
Achievement list if you're feeling bored!
+2 link
Suhe Gul
Suhe Gul

11/9/2018
finally sold a ton of my stuff and got myself a nice cider. if anyone send me something nice and ask for a sip, I would be happy to share when I got actions to spare.

--
http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/suhe%20gul
I am open to social actions except affluent photographer and loitering.
Correspondent and willing to make orphanage calls.
Want a sip of cider? http://community.failbettergames.com/topic20425-want-a-sip-of-hesperidean-cider-heres-how.aspx
+4 link