Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

HomeFallen London » Enlist other Players: the Singing Mandrake

Here you can find help from other players. Find a chess partner, someone to listen to your nightmares, or a clique.

The Starveling Cat! The Boxed Cat! Messages in this topic - RSS

Waterpls
Waterpls

4/24/2017
Hello. I'm going to sacrifice my alt to SMEN too. Can somebody send him or me (link below) a Starveling Cat? I will repay with 'A strange sort of prank"s (not sure how many is enough)
edited by Waterpls on 4/24/2017
0 link
robberbaroness
robberbaroness

5/1/2017
Waterpls wrote:
Hello. I'm going to sacrifice my alt to SMEN too. Can somebody send him or me (link below) a Starveling Cat? I will repay with 'A strange sort of prank"s (not sure how many is enough)

I've got a Starveling Cat I don't want- I'll send it to you as soon as I get the opportunity card. (Unless there's a faster way?) My character is Desdemona Rank.
+1 link
Waterpls
Waterpls

5/1/2017
robberbaroness wrote:
Waterpls wrote:

I've got a Starveling Cat I don't want- I'll send it to you as soon as I get the opportunity card. (Unless there's a faster way?) My character is Desdemona Rank.

Unfortunatly this is yet another spider in the box. But thank you, i will send 'A strange sort of prank" as soon as i get one.

Update:: Hooraay! Got a cat from Desdemona Rank. Payment is on the way.
edited by Waterpls on 5/2/2017
0 link
Will Crammond
Will Crammond

5/14/2017
-

No longer accepting cats
edited by Will Crammond on 5/20/2017
0 link
Iona Dre'emt
Iona Dre'emt

5/19/2017
I am currently in the early stages of SMEN for Vermillion, so should anyone be so kind as to send me a Starveling Cat either on loan or forever I would be very grateful and am willing to repay you within reason. Many thanks!

--
POSI Main, Phiri Ulfur, genderless and mysterious. Their heart belongs to a Pirate-Poet across the Zee.
Mid-Game Alt Vermillion Liminate a semi-independent/morally grey vigilante, seeking the Name.
Mid-Game Alt #2,Lady Jacqueline Blackwood, a charming socialite who always hides her true motives.
Early Game Alt #3, Veracity Taylor a fierce woman with a tragic past and a hunger for justice.

I will accept any and all social actions on Fallen London(unless its a box of live rats. I already got rid of the d---ned things once and I'm not eager to repeat the endeavor.) PLEASE send Phiri anything that will gain them Making Waves. Notability grinding is monstrous.
0 link
Leszek N_
Leszek N_

5/20/2017
Good day, ladies and gentlemen
I have a boxed cat and I'd like to trade it for another one. Please contact me in-game if you're interested.

--
Leszek Nx
0 link
Mr. Sails
Mr. Sails

5/22/2017
The Starveling Cat! The Starveling Cat!
Evaded my grasp! Escaped the sack!

The Starveling Cat! The Starveling Cat!
Three for plebes! Seven for the autocrat!

I need a few more, they keep my Rattus Faber company. Please knock on my door, and donate a cat. My profile is my real name stupidly (oops) so don't want to post it here but will answer PM's
0 link
Malcolm Harris
Malcolm Harris

6/3/2017
I have a spare Starveling Cat and would gladly send it on to someone who needs it.
0 link
Skinnyman
Skinnyman

6/3/2017
Malcolm Harris wrote:
I have a spare Starveling Cat and would gladly send it on to someone who needs it.

And I'm always more than willing to care of these little beast! As my name states, there isn't much these kittens can do. Big Grin

--
Skinnyman is accepting Plant battles, Neath's Mysteries card, Starveling Cats (hunger!) and boxed cats. *Sorry, Duchess!*
No Dante, no suppers, no second chances gain and no need to cure my menaces!
Other actions are welcomed only if they are accompanied by some RP text!
Updated achievement list if you're feeling bored!
0 link
Nepeta
Nepeta

6/4/2017
Someone just sent me what appeared to be a boxed cat. It was, of course, armed rats intent on inflicting damage. The accompanying text reading, "What up [redacted]" probably should have been my warning to decline the box. Well, I know from whom to decline social actions from now on.

--
http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Nepeta
0 link
Wilhelm Klossner
Wilhelm Klossner

6/10/2017
I am looking for a Starveling Cat.

I happen to have a Boxed Cat ready to be sent on its way. If anyone is interested — please let me know.

--
Big Scary Mouse — Gone NORTH

Wilhelm Klossner
0 link
Rodion Karn
Rodion Karn

6/29/2017
Seems someone's decided it'd be a bit o' fun to send a rustling box to my lodgings in the post. I'd open the thing an' have done with it, but I 'eard from a mate o' mine that when 'e tried it, out popped one o' them bl___y spiders! So it's being sent off, to whoever'll take the thing.

(And, my character's irritation aside, I'd in fact be delighted to receive any questionable cat parcels in return.)

--
http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Rodion%20Karn
0 link
Matthew Cline
Matthew Cline

6/30/2017
I have three of the dratted beasts camping out in my pantry. If anyone wishes to take one of them off my hands, send me an in-game message, and I'll send the second over with great haste.
edited by Matthew Cline on 7/16/2017

--
My game profile is at http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Matthew~Cline
0 link
Mr. Secrets
Mr. Secrets

7/1/2017
We Also Have Two of the Beasts and Seek Their Removal. Free Us From Their Demands.

--
Mr. Secrets - We Are In Our Ascendance. There Will Be Ten And Then All Shall Be Well And All Shall Be Well And All Manner of Things Shall Be Well.

The Straveling Solider - The Straveling Soldier, The Straveling Soldier hates and hates the beings Solar.
0 link
Pourquoi
Pourquoi

7/2/2017
My Seeking alt would be interested in sending away a Starveling Cat in exchange for someone to betray.

--
http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Pourquoi
http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Chym%20Ngu
0 link
Parelle
Parelle

7/11/2017
No cat currently smile
edited by Parelle on 7/24/2017

--
Parelle, Lady Joseph Marlen. The Singular Librarian. A Midnighter, a Player of the Marvelous.
pages from a dusty bookshop: a badly updated FL changelog | Useful Guidance and Explanations
0 link
navchaa
navchaa

7/13/2017
Anyone interested in exchanging cat boxes? I can vouch for bringing good luck to my partner. ICountFrom0 has his midnight matriarch. Anyone for long term cat box exchanges?

--
London's Marrow 2, London's Nerves 2, London’s Sinew 3, and mercenary Crooked Cross, delighted to give talks at your salon

Married to Myrto :: Exchanging Surprise Packages with Myrto and ICountFrom0 :: Exchanging cat boxes with Rodion Karn

http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/navchaa
0 link
Rodion Karn
Rodion Karn

7/14/2017
navchaa wrote:
Anyone interested in exchanging cat boxes? I can vouch for bringing good luck to my partner. ICountFrom0 has his midnight matriarch. Anyone for long term cat box exchanges?

I'll take ye up on that if ye like, though I haven't had so much luck finding the things.

My opportunity deck does not like to spit out cat boxes so far.

--
http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Rodion%20Karn
0 link
navchaa
navchaa

7/15/2017
Rodion Karn wrote:
navchaa wrote:

I'll take ye up on that if ye like, though I haven't had so much luck finding the things.

My opportunity deck does not like to spit out cat boxes so far.

Sure, send me a social action in game? I haven't got a cat box since posting either.

--
London's Marrow 2, London's Nerves 2, London’s Sinew 3, and mercenary Crooked Cross, delighted to give talks at your salon

Married to Myrto :: Exchanging Surprise Packages with Myrto and ICountFrom0 :: Exchanging cat boxes with Rodion Karn

http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/navchaa
0 link
Pipedream
Pipedream

7/27/2017
My friend Ms. Chandler is happy to share both house and bread with a Starveling Cat. It would shame her soul, she says, to do otherwise.

(She means well, and when that woman means well, reason tends to fall by the wayside. Give her a day or two with one of the beasts, please, so that we may put this particular argument behind us.)
edited by Pipedream on 7/27/2017

EDIT: Cat found!
edited by Pipedream on 7/28/2017

--
Harriet Sorrows - zailor's daughter. Came to see the zee.

Remembrance Chandler - devout missionary. Came to do whatever needs doing.
0 link