Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

HomeFallen London » Enlist other Players: the Singing Mandrake

Here you can find help from other players. Find a chess partner, someone to listen to your nightmares, or a clique.

The Starveling Cat! The Boxed Cat! Messages in this topic - RSS

Aronia
Aronia

4/18/2017
I'm going to sacrifice my alt to SMEN. Thus, if anyone is willing to send a Starveling Cat my way, I would me most grateful. Could send any social action as a sign of gratitude (if you mention it in the message), or help with Menaces.

Edit: received a Cat and a poem from Lady Sapho L Byron. Thank you!
edited by Aronia on 4/18/2017

--
Lucy van Helsing, phantom de sa fille, a breathtaking and inescapable lady, spending most of her time among the Bohemians, the Devils and the Society.
I don't loiter right now, but I like chess and coffee, Strage Pranks, Bifurcated Dreams and the like. I also accept Calling Cards.
Ask this shady individual to loiter or help with Menaces if you'd like. Out of Skulls for now, though.
0 link
Waterpls
Waterpls

4/24/2017
Hello. I'm going to sacrifice my alt to SMEN too. Can somebody send him or me (link below) a Starveling Cat? I will repay with 'A strange sort of prank"s (not sure how many is enough)
edited by Waterpls on 4/24/2017

--
http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Waterpls
0 link
robberbaroness
robberbaroness

24 days ago
Waterpls wrote:
Hello. I'm going to sacrifice my alt to SMEN too. Can somebody send him or me (link below) a Starveling Cat? I will repay with 'A strange sort of prank"s (not sure how many is enough)

I've got a Starveling Cat I don't want- I'll send it to you as soon as I get the opportunity card. (Unless there's a faster way?) My character is Desdemona Rank.
+1 link
Waterpls
Waterpls

24 days ago
robberbaroness wrote:
Waterpls wrote:

I've got a Starveling Cat I don't want- I'll send it to you as soon as I get the opportunity card. (Unless there's a faster way?) My character is Desdemona Rank.

Unfortunatly this is yet another spider in the box. But thank you, i will send 'A strange sort of prank" as soon as i get one.

Update:: Hooraay! Got a cat from Desdemona Rank. Payment is on the way.
edited by Waterpls on 5/2/2017

--
http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Waterpls
0 link
Will Crammond
Will Crammond

12 days ago
-

No longer accepting cats
edited by Will Crammond on 5/20/2017
0 link
Iona Dre'emt
Iona Dre'emt

7 days ago
I am currently in the early stages of SMEN for Vermillion, so should anyone be so kind as to send me a Starveling Cat either on loan or forever I would be very grateful and am willing to repay you within reason. Many thanks!

--
POSI Main, Phiri Ulfur, genderless and mysterious, influential and powerful. Their heart belongs to a Pirate Poet across the Zee.
Early-Game Alt Vermillion Liminate a semi-independent vigilante with often contrasting morals who will most likely die on his quest for the Name.
Early-Game Alt #2,Lady Jacqueline Blackwood, a charming social butterfly, though one must wonder at her true motives.

I will accept any and all social actions on Fallen London(unless its a box of live rats. I already got rid of the d---ned things once and I'm not eager to repeat the endeavor.)
0 link
Leszek N_
Leszek N_

6 days ago
Good day, ladies and gentlemen
I have a boxed cat and I'd like to trade it for another one. Please contact me in-game if you're interested.

--
Leszek Nx
0 link
Mr. Sails
Mr. Sails

4 days ago
The Starveling Cat! The Starveling Cat!
Evaded my grasp! Escaped the sack!

The Starveling Cat! The Starveling Cat!
Three for plebes! Seven for the autocrat!

I need a few more, they keep my Rattus Faber company. Please knock on my door, and donate a cat. My profile is my real name stupidly (oops) so don't want to post it here but will answer PM's
0 link