Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

HomeFallen London » Enlist other Players: the Singing Mandrake

Here you can find help from other players. Find a chess partner, someone to listen to your nightmares, or a clique.

Welcome to the Mind of a Long Dead God Messages in this topic - RSS

Bryan James Ilaga
Bryan James Ilaga

12/30/2017
Is there anyone else who could send me social actions for this (please)? I want to try it too...

--

--
I'm open for menace reduction, social actions, tournaments, and gifts. Let's help each other make our path in Fallen London. All other beneficial requests (except SMEN) are welcome!
+1 link
vitamancy
vitamancy

1/8/2018
I too have found myself a bit stormy-eyed. If there are any who would like to know what passes through the thoughts of a deceased deity, do let me know.

Vitamancy
0 link
Flannigan
Flannigan

1/10/2018
I would like a view into the mind of a long dead god, if anyone cares to invite a soulless bookshop lodger.

Flannigan

--
Flannigan
They say… Choices are made in brief seconds and paid for in the time that remains.
0 link
Irym Ydell
Irym Ydell

1/15/2018
I would love a peek into a god head.

--
-Irym-
It's only when you cannot hear the bats, that is when the bats are coming. This is the only advice I have to give.
0 link
Daedalus_Falk
Daedalus_Falk

1/16/2018
I'd love a peek myself, and I'd be willing to repay the debt with a menace reduction or two.

--
http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Daedalus_Falk

----

For I was hungry, and you gave me rats. I was thirsty, and you gave me rats. I was naked, and you gave me rats. The rodents were gathered together, the cats slept in the Sun’s blindness, and the rats rose like the Moon, in the light at the edge of the cheese.
0 link
Skinnyman
Skinnyman

2/2/2018
Daedalus_Falk, Irym, Flannigan, vitamancy and Bryan_James16 I see that you're all active so an invitation will be sent these next days.
Not sure how often I'll get the card, but let's hope I'll have room for more!

Any other takers? Who knows? Maybe RNG will be nice!

--
I am accepting Plant battles, Neath's Mysteries card, Starveling Cats and boxed cats.
No suppers, no second chances gain and no need to cure my menaces!
Other actions are welcomed only if they are accompanied by some text!
Achievement list if you're feeling bored!
0 link
Skinnyman
Skinnyman

2/2/2018
Kind indeed!
Any active players looking to take a peek? I entered with minimum AP and full deck just to be able to send as much invitations I can.

--
I am accepting Plant battles, Neath's Mysteries card, Starveling Cats and boxed cats.
0 link
ExceptionallyDelicious
ExceptionallyDelicious

2/2/2018
I'd love to see what's going on. Thanks for doing this!

--
Any and all social actions are appreciated, and most will be reciprocated.

DavidJ, a self reflection (main): http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/DavidJ

Damien Erebus, a broken man and aspiring spymaster: http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Damien%20Erebus
0 link
Skinnyman
Skinnyman

2/2/2018
ExceptionallyDelicious wrote:
I'd love to see what's going on. Thanks for doing this!

Done. smile

--
+1 link
Flannigan
Flannigan

2/3/2018
Thank you very much for the invitation. It was quite insightful.

--
Flannigan
They say… Choices are made in brief seconds and paid for in the time that remains.
0 link
Dalencienn
Dalencienn

2/4/2018
If you're still there, I'd love to see it!

--
Dalencienn: A Paramount Presence, available to take proteges upon in-game request. Midnighter, available to corrupt your Orphans. Courier's Footprint. Poet-Laureate of the Neath.
0 link
Skinnyman
Skinnyman

2/5/2018
Dalencienn wrote:
If you're still there, I'd love to see it!

Bit late to the party, sorry! My bad that I didn't post sooner, but it all depended when/IF I got my soul back.

--
0 link