Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

HomeFallen London » The Bazaar

This is the place to discuss playing the game. Find tips, debate the best places to find certain items and share advice.

Delightful Usernames Messages in this topic - RSS

Sam Stephens
Sam Stephens

10 days ago
One of my oldest friends in Fallen London is Agatha Marple. For those who don't immediately get it, Agatha Christie is one of the world's most famous mystery writers, and Miss Marple is one of her characters. Reading her name immediately tells you that she's a Watchful character interested in mysteries. I like it a lot. smile

--
Hello, delicious friends! I can be found here: http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Sam%20Stephens

I'm open to all non-menacing social actions. I particularly enjoy a good mystery. I'm also a Corespondent who can teach at your Orphanage.
+1 link
Aberrant Eremite
Aberrant Eremite

10 days ago
Sam Stephens wrote:
One of my oldest friends in Fallen London is Agatha Marple. For those who don't immediately get it, Agatha Christie is one of the world's most famous mystery writers, and Miss Marple is one of her characters. Reading her name immediately tells you that she's a Watchful character interested in mysteries. I like it a lot. smile

On a similar note, One of Hieronymus Drake's Dangerous students was named Scarlett Brontë. One glance at her name, and you knew just the sort of spirited young lady you were about to meet.

--
Hieronymus Drake: Gentleman scholar, big-game hunter, scar-faced aristocrat. Remarkably sane, all things considered.
Tanith Wyrmwood: Bohemian socialite and scandalous author. Still talks like a newly arrived Longshanks, only now she has better clothes.
+1 link