Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

HomeFallen London » The Bazaar

This is the place to discuss playing the game. Find tips, debate the best places to find certain items and share advice.

Reaching Scarlet Saint Messages in this topic - RSS

Dima Lazarev
Dima Lazarev

2/17/2018
I too am now a Scarlet Saint. Thanks for the tips!
edited by ropewalker on 2/17/2018

--
http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Dima Lazarev
+1 link
Jolanda Swan
Jolanda Swan

2/22/2018
I am finally a Scarlet Saint! I almost chose Parabola once I saw the choices again at House of Chimes but damn, I spent a day in the iron Republic and another a the Carnival so...

--
Lover of all things beautiful, secret admirer of ugly truths, permanently ink stained under the lace... and always delighted to role play.
http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Jolanda%20Swan
0 link
Honeyaddict
Honeyaddict

5/22/2018
Quick Question:
With Renown how high do you need it in both categories? (devils and Church)
And is the Austerity-grind in the iron Republic still viable?

--
Honeyaddict, Scarlet Saint, Canon
Planning on becoming a Paramount Presence and establishing a Colony in Parabola for him and his friends.
Has some strange ideas the Masters probably won't approve of Like some items or some beasts

Please send me a calling card (or letter) first in Fallen London, I will accept most social interactions. (Photographer only if it's a dupe, else not.) I do enjoy RPing ingame, cheers!
0 link
Amélie Vaincœur
Amélie Vaincœur

5/22/2018
Renown 40 in both, Iron Republic still works

--
Enchantée.
+2 link
Omniac
Omniac

7/10/2018
I too have become a scarlet saint.

The austerity grind in IR is still there. The most difficult thing for me was getting Hedonist above 10. Did this by continuing to increase Renown Hell after level 40.
0 link
Honeyaddict
Honeyaddict

7/15/2018
I too have just today become a Scarlet Saint!

For me the easiest way to do it was getting renown Church to 40, then Hell, which gave up to 15 hedonist, then the IR Austerity grind.
Thank you all for the tips!

--
Honeyaddict, Scarlet Saint, Canon
Planning on becoming a Paramount Presence and establishing a Colony in Parabola for him and his friends.
Has some strange ideas the Masters probably won't approve of Like some items or some beasts

Please send me a calling card (or letter) first in Fallen London, I will accept most social interactions. (Photographer only if it's a dupe, else not.) I do enjoy RPing ingame, cheers!
0 link
Jaina
Jaina

7/16/2018
I made the 'mistake' of grinding Hell first (really wanted to get the Iron Republic Journal but didn't want to go to the IR without something else) so Hedonist will be a pain but I have plenty of heads to kiss.

Only realized that Scarlet Saint is pretty much perfect for my character - A literal Bishop Spirifer who is allied with Hell.

--
Cair-Var, a power-hungry lover of Devils and Rubberies
Hungry Ego, A morally upstanding citizen
+1 link