Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

HomeFallen London » The Bazaar

This is the place to discuss playing the game. Find tips, debate the best places to find certain items and share advice.

NEW CONTENT: The Haunting at the Marsh-House Messages in this topic - RSS

Harlocke
Harlocke

11/20/2016
Does anyone have journal entries for what happens if you search around outside the mansion? I solved the mystery before I could explore that branch.

--
I welcome social actions, and can visit your salon as an author.

http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Harlocke
0 link
Tofan Bogdan
Tofan Bogdan

2/22/2017
Ive finally completed the Marsh house.
[spoiler]
You need to start with as few nightmares as possible, because you will get lots. Also use nightmare suppressing items. Resting always give 1 or 2 points in nightmare.
The house has multiple areas(servant quarters, bigsly room, upstairs, and gardens.
You probably need Hedonist 10 and Melancholic at 5 or 6 for some tests.
Under all circumstances ignore look outside the window, dinner,go to bed until forced, lunch or gathering cards you are on a tight timetable. You are here to gather clues and solve a mistery and not dalliance.You should focus on special actions (aka clues).
You probably should ignore the garden and concentrate on the house.Try to visit each area each day. You need to find enough clues to discover a second cellar and its inhabitant contained in it. Start to investigate the maid from bigsly room and then you will get a sound and some clues about the mushrooms.In here you will find the Hedonist and Melancholic tests.You should probably not being able to finish if you don't succeed in those tests. In the final day the last clues at least for me where in servants quarters.
Also try to click on the clues you find. If you finish the clues in a room move to the next.
At the end you have 3 choices give the house to the baronet , baronet nephew or keep to your self. The baronet and his nephew gives rewards that you can buy for 62.5 echo at bazaar(useful for connections I believe) and keep to yourself gives access to a secluded dwelling like townhouse that you can only buy at Christmas. I believe that the address allows to ignore city of vices series cards. [/spoiler]
That was my fresh experience with the Haunting at Marsh House. If you have any questions please ask when Im fresh.

--
My profile http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Tofan%20Bogdan
I would love actions that increases making waves. I mean increases making waves. All other social outside of malus actions.
+3 link
Raihan
Raihan

14 days ago
Hesitant to necro this, but I didn't have any luck via Google:

I didn't get a chance to explore the Bugsby rooms in the Marsh-house before I solved the mystery. Does anyone happen to have the Echoes for those rooms?
0 link
Aniline
Aniline

12 days ago
Raihan wrote:
Hesitant to necro this, but I didn't have any luck via Google:

I didn't get a chance to explore the Bugsby rooms in the Marsh-house before I solved the mystery. Does anyone happen to have the Echoes for those rooms?
Here, and pm'd a more detailed version.

---
Having played through the story a second time, I appreciate it much more. While it does, unfortunately, punish proactively solving the mystery, if you do come forewarned, you can access most if not all of the content; and failure actually feels like failure (so you feel good about eventually succeeding) but doesn't require rebuying the ES for a second run.

--
Melantha Prescott, the Suspicious Statistician. "3% failure chances crop up nine times out of ten."
Francesca Ayers-Kernighan, bat-hunter, cat-whisperer
+2 link
Meradine Heidenreich
Meradine Heidenreich

12 days ago
I've also played this a couple of times. My impression was that the warnings are overdone, actually. I was able to explore everything within the time limit.

--
http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Meradine%20Heidenreich

The Starveling kit
Gobbled up the bit
of cheese on my tray ..
"O Weh!"

No plant battles, please.
0 link