Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

HomeFallen London » The Salons

Here you can speculate on the game’s plot, discuss its characters, and compare notes with other players.

Commiseration: Our most painful failures Messages in this topic - RSS

Sir Joseph Marlen
Sir Joseph Marlen

23 days ago
Needed some tincture to heal wounds from my Reputation: Abomination grind. One accidental 0 turned 10 echoes for 10 tinctures into 100 echoes for 100 tinctures. Ironically, I'm still getting use out of them. :P

--
Sir Joseph Marlen - The Romantic Sophist
Alexus Harven - The Defiant Fatalist
Rose Reinhelm - The Respectful Revolutionary
Cappuccino - The Perfidious Spycraft

Available for any and all social actions.
+1 link
Greg M
Greg M

22 days ago
(sends out batsignal to Chris)

"Oh my. You appear to have purchased an extraordinary quantity of Tinctures." How did this happen?

Sir Joseph Marlen wrote:
Needed some tincture to heal wounds from my Reputation: Abomination grind. One accidental 0 turned 10 echoes for 10 tinctures into 100 echoes for 100 tinctures. Ironically, I'm still getting use out of them. :P

--
Profile: GregM.
http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/GregM

Available for any non-harmful social interactions. NOT the next Mayor of London. Fraud, I say, FRAUD!
+2 link
Arcengal
Arcengal

22 days ago
Just wasted 3 Fate on refilling my opportunities because I was half asleep.
+4 link
Arcengal
Arcengal

14 days ago
A friend of mine recently started playing after I told her about the game. She's been enjoying it but she was really worried about SMEN after hearing some bad stuff about it. I told her "It'll be fine, it's optional, you'll probably never run into it" and after some time, helped her to relax about it.

Some random just sent her a Betrayal.
edited by Arcengal on 9/5/2018
+5 link
Revenant
Revenant

11 days ago
I failed a shadowy test 17 times... I had a 90% chance of success. London know me now as The Screaming Spy

--
http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Revenant55
+8 link
Greg M
Greg M

9 days ago
Damn, that is a true RNG-curse. The odds against that are... 1/(10^17). I sympathize!

Revenant wrote:
I failed a shadowy test 17 times... I had a 90% chance of success. London know me now as The Screaming Spy

--
Profile: GregM.
http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/GregM

Available for any non-harmful social interactions. NOT the next Mayor of London. Fraud, I say, FRAUD!
0 link
Skinnyman
Skinnyman

9 days ago
Yup, it happened! Rushing on my mobile phone, a scroll event was recorded as a click.
A click to sell my level 18 and 18 CP plant! smile

--
I am accepting Plant battles, Neath's Mysteries card, Starveling Cats and boxed cats.
No suppers, no second chances gain and no need to cure my menaces!
Achievement list if you're feeling bored!
+7 link
NNNnobody
NNNnobody

2 days ago
An accursed pile of dung! I planned to keep the location of the Nadir a secret for all eternity, but now I accidently sold it to Hell. I just wanted to quickly take the favor from the opportunity card but I already had seven favours and hit Watchfull 200 recently so the "Sell the location" option was at the top. Now I did what I never wanted to, got incredibly less for it, and am suddenly allied with people I abhor (atleast that one is mutual, as the Charming Devil who wanted my soul skedaddled pretty quickly when I offered it).
So, a very bad day for me.

--
......I'm shy.....
+7 link
Dudebro Pyro
Dudebro Pyro

17 hours ago
Ouch, that one is really painful since there's no way to ever rectify it, even with Fate. I guess you could rationalize that the devils swindled you into a rushed deal?

--
Dudebro Pyro, eccentric scholar

Spare Starveling Kitties always welcome. I collect them.
For that matter, send me your unwanted cat boxes too.
0 link
NNNnobody
NNNnobody

8 hours ago
That would actually make it worse, since it would mean its payback for the little prank with my stained soul, and I was proud of that one.
edited by NNNnobody on 9/19/2018

--
......I'm shy.....
0 link