Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

HomeFallen London » The Salons

Here you can speculate on the game’s plot, discuss its characters, and compare notes with other players.

Commiseration: Our most painful failures Messages in this topic - RSS

Azothi
Azothi

2/5/2019
Arcengal wrote:
Today I learned that when you use Favourable Circumstances to force a specific opportunity draw, it pushes the rightmost card out of your hand.

That stings when the rightmost card was a Mood.

Edit: Wait, the mood came back after I went back and played through the card. Huh. Weird.
edited by Arcengal on 2/4/2019
It's a display issue. The number of cards in your hand increases by one, and so if you have a full hand, the rest get pushed aside. This behavior occurs for other actions that force-draw opportunity cards, like the Amanuensis and Seeking, if I recall correctly.

--
Azoth I, the Amaranthine Wanderer - Midnighter - A Paramount Presence (not currently accepting new Proteges)
Away to where the Chain cannot bind us.
Are you seeking a taste of the Cider? Send me a request in-game. Read an_ocelot's guide to find out how.
+3 link
Skinnyman
Skinnyman

2/5/2019
Azothi wrote:
Arcengal wrote:
Today I learned that when you use Favourable Circumstances to force a specific opportunity draw, it pushes the rightmost card out of your hand.

That stings when the rightmost card was a Mood.

Edit: Wait, the mood came back after I went back and played through the card. Huh. Weird.
edited by Arcengal on 2/4/2019
It's a display issue. The number of cards in your hand increases by one, and so if you have a full hand, the rest get pushed aside. This behavior occurs for other actions that force-draw opportunity cards, like the Amanuensis and Seeking, if I recall correctly.
Same as moving to a 3 card lodging while having 5 cards in hand. They are back as soon as you discard them.

--
I am accepting Plant battles, Neath's Mysteries card, Starveling Cats and boxed cats.
No suppers, no second chances gain and no need to cure my menaces!
Achievement list if you're feeling bored!
0 link
Sir Wensleydale of Hardwick
Sir Wensleydale of Hardwick

2/5/2019
Lost my soul...

--
Sir Wensleydale of Hardwick-A Legendary Charisma. Also shrouded, terrible, and focused.
Ambition: Light Fingers!
(TtH: ~6 PM Central Standard Time Mondays)

Mr Netae- SEEKING MR EATEN'S NAME

~
Sir Wensleydale of Hardwick/Liam Moulton
A Self-Proclaimed Scholar of the Avid Horizon.
My first two studies involving the madness: "Candles at Christmas" and "One Need Not Go North".

Founder of the Grandmaster Club.

Always up for RP.
+1 link
Lord Garuda
Lord Garuda

2/6/2019
I was impatient when finishing the Stiff Drink story and tried to aid the Widow with a Hastily Scrawled Note and 50ish chance of success. Not a massive loss, but it stings to lose out on 2000 Jade because I wouldn't wait for a bit.

--
https://www.fallenlondon.com/profile/Richards
+1 link
Maxie Stark
Maxie Stark

2/16/2019
Failing on a 97% success. I can't remember the exact storylet but that made me go OUCH lol

--
Profile link: https://www.fallenlondon.com/profile/SassmasterMaxie

Accepting most social actions!
0 link