Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

HomeFallen London » Enlist other Players: the Singing Mandrake

Here you can find help from other players. Find a chess partner, someone to listen to your nightmares, or a clique.

KNIFE AND CANDLE: The Underground Leagues Messages in this topic - RSS

Kade Carrion (an_ocelot)
Kade Carrion (an_ocelot)

3/18/2013
[THE ACTIVITY ORIGINALLY DISCUSSED IN THIS POST IS AN ILLEGAL MYTH. GO ABOUT YOUR BUSINESS.]
edited by Mr Iron on 3/18/2013

--
DO NOT send requests for Parabolan Kittens; my Panther needs a break.

Social Actions: send them to Kade Carrion (she/her; no Tournament of Lilies, please). an_ocelot has gone NORTH and cannot benefit from social actions!

Possibly-Useful Things: Spreadsheets and hints and link collections, oh my.
+7 link
Anstruther Barron
Anstruther Barron

3/18/2013
an_ocelot wrote:
[THE ACTIVITY ORIGINALLY DISCUSSED IN THIS POST IS AN ILLEGAL MYTH. GO ABOUT YOUR BUSINESS.]
edited by Mr Iron on 3/18/2013

Clearly some circumspection is required.

If one hypothetically wanted to perhaps discuss the finer points of surgery, maybe in a unconventional setting such as back alleys or rooftops, you could possibly post your username. Then those who wished to convene to chat about those affairs might make themselves known to you, in a completely legal manner of course.
edited by Anstruther Barron on 3/18/2013

--
http://www.fallenlondon.com/Profile/Anstruther~Barron
+4 link
Kade Carrion (an_ocelot)
Kade Carrion (an_ocelot)

3/18/2013
Anstruther Barron wrote:
Clearly some circumspection is required.

Yeah, I realized that might be the case after I posted, but I decided against editing myself.

--
DO NOT send requests for Parabolan Kittens; my Panther needs a break.

Social Actions: send them to Kade Carrion (she/her; no Tournament of Lilies, please). an_ocelot has gone NORTH and cannot benefit from social actions!

Possibly-Useful Things: Spreadsheets and hints and link collections, oh my.
0 link
Little The
Little The

3/18/2013
Hm, interesting. The first season ended before I was high enough level to participate, so I suppose I might be interested, for the novelty if nothing else. Forgive me for being materialistic, but is there anything special to gain from this endeavour?
edited by Little The on 3/18/2013

--
A gentleman of numerous descriptors that change far too often. Second chance and menace reduction invites are welcome.

My journey to Seek the Name is recorded for posterity here. I asked "Who is Salt?"

I am a member of the Temple Club. If you would like an invitation, feel free to request one!

Fallen London is a game of choices. When you make an important one, you can record your rationale here.
+1 link
Zeedee
Zeedee

3/18/2013
Mirrorcatch Boxes?

http://about.failbettergames.com/2013/03/10/how-to-solve-a-river/

--
Please do not send me monstrous invitations tinged with the inks of the undernight or Boxed Cats. (I rotate my Starveling list, so it might take me a while to reach your name. I haven't forgotten anyone!)
+1 link
PetulantProcrastinator
PetulantProcrastinator

3/18/2013
Aye, I think that's one of the rewards, though I presume there's others too and that's just a possible gain.

Also on an absolutely unrelated note I'm starting a club for wax enthusiasts. I'm thinking we can have badges or tokens or something to differentiate ourselves from others. Anyway if anybody wants to join my club just send me a pm and leave your storynexus profile and we can discuss the higher points of wax and it's many uses.
+2 link

3/18/2013
I find myself fascinated by wax, and therefore would love to join your club, PP. I feel my stats may not be high enough to fully appreciate the finer points of the substance as of yet, though.

--
Fallen London profile

@echo_avatar on Twitter.

I'm a sociable lady, and welcome social actions.
+1 link
PetulantProcrastinator
PetulantProcrastinator

3/19/2013
I find myself fascinated by wax, and therefore would love to join your club, PP. I feel my stats may not be high enough to fully appreciate the finer points of the substance as of yet, though.

The club is not one to discriminate, all are welcome to try and see if it's to their fancy.

But my my, when tracking you down to give you the token of membership I suddenly realised you were already a part of it, so unless someone else is very similar to you even down to your name it looks like you don't need my help.
+1 link
Aldeberan23
Aldeberan23

3/19/2013
I played before and would like to see the new version if someone could spare me a token.

edit: Thank you for the token and the many other offers of a token. You are all too kind.
edited by Aldeberan23 on 3/20/2013
0 link
Amélie Vaincœur
Amélie Vaincœur

3/19/2013
Aldeberan23 wrote:
I played before and would like to see the new version if someone could spare me a token.

I would if I knew how.

--
Enchantée.
0 link

3/19/2013
The club is not one to discriminate, all are welcome to try and see if it's to their fancy.

But my my, when tracking you down to give you the token of membership I suddenly realised you were already a part of it, so unless someone else is very similar to you even down to your name it looks like you don't need my help.

Interesting indeed! I shall PM you to clarify the matter.

--
Fallen London profile

@echo_avatar on Twitter.

I'm a sociable lady, and welcome social actions.
0 link
Little The
Little The

3/19/2013
Amélie Vaincœur wrote:

I would if I knew how.

[IT IS NOT POSSIBLE.]
edited by Mr Iron on 3/19/2013

--
A gentleman of numerous descriptors that change far too often. Second chance and menace reduction invites are welcome.

My journey to Seek the Name is recorded for posterity here. I asked "Who is Salt?"

I am a member of the Temple Club. If you would like an invitation, feel free to request one!

Fallen London is a game of choices. When you make an important one, you can record your rationale here.
+1 link
Spacemarine9
Spacemarine9

3/19/2013
I guess being Ironed is better than being Eaten

--
my rats will blot out the sun
Ratgames
FL lore/mechanics questions and answers
#FallenLondon IRC (irc.synirc.net) Channel! Click to join via Mibbit.
#SunlessSea IRC channel! Like the above, but zee-ier.
+11 link
Corran
Corran

3/19/2013
I am far away on the island of Hunter's Keep, toiling to be able to afford a creature that guards against American patent lawyers called George.

But am I to understand there is a new pastime in London for those interestested in cutting implements and wax?

--
My Fallen London profile
+1 link
Amélie Vaincœur
Amélie Vaincœur

3/19/2013
Corran wrote:

But am I to understand there is a new pastime in London for those interestested in cutting implements and wax?

Officially, no.

--
Enchantée.
+2 link
Hex
Hex

3/19/2013
And Unofficially?

--
http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Georgie_0
0 link
KatarinaNavane
KatarinaNavane

3/19/2013
An obviously unrelated Entry to this clearly wax- based thread, but how did knife and candle used to work? I started playing just before the last 'Season' ended, so I never experienced it. I know it's some manner of pvp system, but besides that very little. Also, what are all these counterfeit heads of John the Baptist for?

--
Storynexus sn Katarina Navane.

My art page (much of which is dark, Victorian, and/or full of tentacles): http://www.facebook.com/demonkittydesigns
0 link
Hex
Hex

3/19/2013
KatarinaNavane wrote:
An obviously unrelated Entry to this clearly wax- based thread, but how did knife and candle used to work? I started playing just before the last 'Season' ended, so I never experienced it. I know it's some manner of pvp system, but besides that very little. Also, what are all these counterfeit heads of John the Baptist for?

Same. I was never fortunate enough to experience myself but it all sounds dreadfully exciting

--
http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Georgie_0
0 link
Early
Early

3/19/2013
I'd love to participate in some entirely harmless and legal fun.

http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Early

--
http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Early
0 link
Catherine Raymond
Catherine Raymond

3/19/2013
Hex wrote:
KatarinaNavane wrote:

Same. I was never fortunate enough to experience myself but it all sounds dreadfully exciting

If you had a counterfeit head of John the Baptist, it would give you a Whispered Secret each time you made a Knife-and-Candle kill.

--
Cathy Raymond
http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/cathyr19355

Catherine Raymond aka Mrs. Rykar Malkus http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Catherine%20Raymond (Gone NORTH)
+1 link
1234 ..69