Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

HomeFallen London » Enlist other Players: the Singing Mandrake

Here you can find help from other players. Find a chess partner, someone to listen to your nightmares, or a clique.

Find Friends for sparring, dinners, chess & theft Messages in this topic - RSS

nyana
nyana

25 days ago
I'm up for most social activities, really! Menace reduction, chess, sparring, coffee - I love meeting new people! Not patronage yet, for I have to yet hit overcap with my accounts.

If we go in particular character though? My main acc (HD) is open to be invited to salons or just have chess games, she loves those wink oh, and sparring bouts are always welcome with BaL and Nemesis alts, specially! And dinners... Dinners are lovely, no?
edited by nyana on 11/17/2018

--
Lacri Edelstein (Heart’s Desire) ; Author
Cheslav "Chess" Nikitov (Bag a Legend) ; Rat-Catcher
Vlad Cristea (Nemesis) ; Murderer
Teresa Muratori (Seeking) ; ?
+1 link
curtistruffle
curtistruffle

19 days ago
My alt is in dire need of Shadowy second chances so she'll gladly accept any and every proposition of loitering. Any possible favour is no question, feel free to ask or wait for she to offer something else!

--
Johnathan Priest(Nemesis), a Visionary Hunter of horrors both humane and eldritch.
I am a Dangerous patron
Jane Barlowe(Light Fingers), a Notorious Shenanigan and mediocre writer.
Cardinalli Browning(Bag a Legend), a Joyful Adventuress and a fictional character, written by Jane Barlowe.
0 link
Chafe
Chafe

17 days ago
Looking for someone to share dinners with, I can assure you I'm a dab hand in the kitchen.

Your's
Oswald Kingly-Mortimer

--
https://www.fallenlondon.com/profile/Oswald%20Kingly-Mortimer
0 link
curtistruffle
curtistruffle

15 days ago
My alt is buried with propositions of loitering, thank you, kind people. And now I have more outlandish request. Could you please rain my main with Suspicion dupings a little? I need to get to New Newgate and keep failing to fail robberies! And you'll get Suspicion lowering and MW boost.

Thanks everyone, dupes complete! You may send them anyway, because my Suspicion usually drops far faster than grows. But please make a notification on the nature of offer.
edited by curtistruffle on 11/28/2018

--
Johnathan Priest(Nemesis), a Visionary Hunter of horrors both humane and eldritch.
I am a Dangerous patron
Jane Barlowe(Light Fingers), a Notorious Shenanigan and mediocre writer.
Cardinalli Browning(Bag a Legend), a Joyful Adventuress and a fictional character, written by Jane Barlowe.
0 link
Iyaiyai
Iyaiyai

11 days ago
Hello! My game play is very chaotic but I'm open to any interactions (and perhaps some advice too)!

--
Iyaiyai - an irresistible, breathtaking and sagacious lady
0 link
Jason Duby
Jason Duby

10 days ago
Greetings and felicitations! I find myself (Jason DuCroix) bereft of any and all social activity, so I'm up for all sorts of distraction and activity. Just let me know what you are looking for...and perhaps more importantly, what you are avoiding...and let's see if we can arrange some mutual benefit. Thanks in advance.

--
Jason DuCroix
0 link
Atarah
Atarah

6 days ago
Hello friends. Atarah Annesley here, in desperate need of respite from nightmares but willing and game for any type of social tomfoolery you wish. Shall we spar, or play chess? I am at your leisure. https://www.fallenlondon.com/profile/Atarah%20Annesley
0 link
reddaedalus
reddaedalus

4 days ago
Greetings delicious friends...

I find myself one faux paus too many and soon to be exiled to the tomb colonies, so anyone willing to help a perfectly misunderstood gentleperson put some rumors to rest (reduce scandal) I would be most gracious.

Also anyone up for some completely honest loitering, or a nice coffee would be welcome. Link to profile should be in my signature.

--
reddaedalus - a captivating and crafty individual of mysterious and indistinct gender, charming and stealing their way to the top...

With his Racing Slug, Reginald
0 link