The Heptagoat

You’re selling the Cider! Gods above, you truly do worship the goat! I admire your devotion, your sacrifice will be remembered!

Er… could I gets a sippy before you put your Cider in hock? Seems a waste, it does…

Given how rare Cider is (And the impossibility of me ever getting it) I certainly would not say no to a sip.

I can be found here -http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Mr__~James~Kirbish

And I wish you the very best of luck on your quest. You may be mad, but you’re my kind of mad.

I’d be worried if it is somebody else, but apparently you are like the legendary meat grinder anyway so

Tell you what, if it doesn’t work out have a bottle of Tear this Christmas as a recovery toast (or a box of Hundred if that helps more). Have to keep up my exceptional friendship in the meantime so it’d have to be Christmas.

as i sent you a message ingame- i would like a sip of the cider, please. thank you.

good luck with the heptagoat!

Behold the wild Seeker lacking in their most basic resource, self-flagellating Seeking opportunities.

To compensate, first our dedicated Seeker prepares (overprepares? never…) for the eventual return of their beloved suicide cult. Then begins the search for new nigh-impossible heights to climb: ridiculous numbers of Hallowmas Confessions, insane amounts of Noman’s Friend, tricky character-deleting moments… Becoming desperate at Seeking’s long delay, the Seeker comes at last to the goal yet unattained - the Heptagoat.

“It is already among us”, the words taunt. But taunt no more. For now, the Seeker is on the trail, and no grind, no price, no sacrifice is so great that it shall stay their plan to obtain this mythical beast, to prove, at last, that the Heptagoat is indeed among us, and living in Nitebrite’s basement.

Good luck, Nitebrite. Our dark and tentacle-laden prayers go with you. And if you might send a small cider donation as said prayers are sent to you, so much the better.

Is it possible to sip the cider? If so can I please try a small sip. It would truly put me in your debt.

Good luck, you crazy bastard. May the heptagoat grace you with it’s presence. And if you would be so kind, I’d like a sip as well.

NiteBrite, you have always been the craziest of us Seekers, destroying yourself and all your things far more eagerly than the rest. While I think it mad to give up immortality for something that might not even work, mad is exactly what I’d expect from you. I hope that you find this master goat at the end of this maddening road. Best of luck.

I truly hope you will not have to sell the cider, and for that matter, that you do not end up having to cripple your ability to seek the Name when and if that becomes a thing. But whatever it takes, it is a daring and awesome endeavor and I wish you all the luck.
Should there be opportunity, I would be delighted by a chance to sip the cider.

Wow… Your dedication to getting the heptagoat is amazing… I hope your successful in getting the thing! As it has always been said “All shall be goat and all manner of thing shall be goat”
And if there is any left I wouldn’t mind some cider

Dear heart, but that is dedication. All the best hopes and prayers to you. I shall toast you with the finest Broken Giant I can dredge out of my paltry wine cabinet. Though if you could find it in your generous heart to supply something finer, I should be glad to toast you with such exquisite beverages as you provide instead.[li]
edited by Jeremy Avalon on 3/23/2015

Best of luck, you crazy seeker. If there’s anything a person of some importance can do to help you, I’m willing to provide assistance.

…and a sip of the cider would be heavenly.

This is total madness. Also, I would be grateful for a sip of the cider.

Good luck! as others have said, if you need help with something, don’t hesitate to ask me!

Truly, you must be they who embody all that is the 'Neath. My resources are thin compared to yours, and my dedication a spark to your flame, but I will offer what aid my sanity will allow. Naturally, I would be forever (I certainly hope) grateful for a sip of Cider. Whatever happens, may the darkness never blind you, and the mirrors never lie to you, and may your dreams never lead you astray.

[quote=NiteBrite]I am finally at a point where I have enough echos of materials that I feel I can attempt to find the heptagoat, at the cost of everything I own. No one knows how the heptagoat can be obtained, but it is rumored to already be among us. The seeker nature in me says the truth is out there, and if I can find it I must try, even if it costs me dearly. I have so many precious things, each will be more difficult to part with than the last. The Hesperidean Cider may be the hardest to part with of all, but it may become necessary in the pursuit of knowledge.

To avoid endless stalling and to force some ~Tough Choices~, I’ve set the arbitrary deadline of April 7th upon myself to finalize my preparations, and save as many things as I can before attempting the Heptagoat search (fire sale of my inventory). <snip>[/quote]

You’re one in a million, Nite Brite. Good luck with your quest for the Heptagoat.
edited by cathyr19355 on 3/24/2015

Good luck. I’m interested in how this proceeds. And I’d love to have a sip of cider before you sell it.

Everyone above this post should have received a sip of cider today; however, typos and misclicks (and not being in london/out of reach of social actions) does happen, so if you have not received a sip yet please do let me know.

When most people think of the Cider, the images that come to mind are of its worth as a restorative, or as a key to immortality. I’ve always seen a different value in it, as a gift that brings people together. If it comes to it, and I do give up the cider, I think what I will miss most about it is the weddings. Not too often, but on occasion, folks would come to me and ask if I could send their betrothed a special gift, a sip of immortality, to commemorate their special day. And I always felt that was touching, and sweet. My character owns a small boutique and sells dresses so working weddings felt appropriate. Even if I was involved no further than just the offering of a sip one time, it felt really good being a part of it and playing that role. Sure this cider has healed many wounds, but it has also been a brilliant thread woven through countless (like 4 or 5) tales of love and friendship. The Bazaar will surely get one hell of a deal if I am to part with it.
edited by NiteBrite on 3/24/2015

[quote=NiteBrite]Everyone above this post should have received a sip of cider today; however, typos and misclicks (and not being in london/out of reach of social actions) does happen, so if you have not received a sip yet please do let me know.

When most people think of the Cider, the images that come to mind are of its worth as a restorative, or as a key to immortality. I’ve always seen a different value in it, as a gift that brings people together. If it comes to it, and I do give up the cider, I think what I will miss most about it is the weddings. Not too often, but on occasion, folks would come to me and ask if I could send their betrothed a special gift, a sip of immortality, to commemorate their special day. And I always felt that was touching, and sweet. My character owns a small boutique and sells dresses so working weddings felt appropriate. Even if I was involved no further than just the offering of a sip one time, it felt really good being a part of it and playing that role. Sure this cider has healed many wounds, but it has also been a brilliant thread woven through countless (like 4 or 5) tales of love and friendship. The Bazaar will surely get one hell of a deal if I am to part with it.
edited by NiteBrite on 3/24/2015[/quote]

Any chance you could negotiate like 5 normal Ciders for a Cider that has helped love and friendship? I’m sure The Masters can be negotiated on this with a high enough persuasive stat, a loved filled Cider that has helped out marriages and friendships’s gotta be worth more then 3 to them at least. Heck, if you keep doing it with the new ones it could even be a nice return on their investment. :)
edited by Kylestien on 3/24/2015

I would greatly appreciate a sip, if your drained bottle will allow it. A toast to your determined madness, and to goats!