Cider Club

After a drove of Clay Men have come and cleared out my Spire Emporium of the heaps of treasure (goodbye million pieces of rostygold), I would now like to submit my application to the Cider Club. Hello fellow immortals.

Congratulations, Mr. Mercutio!
Welcome to the club.

Uh, the clubā€™s getting bigger and bigger even with SMEN.
Congratulations, Mr. Mercutio! Enjoy your immortality!

Are we still doing the thing where the newest member gets sent a sip of cider from the person who joined before them?

Our first lady, the_antichris, has joined the Club.
Prepare the rights of initiation!

Finally, after almost two years of grinding, I procured the Cider just in time for Sackmas. My main spent like 600 years at Port Carnelian for this, so I guess he earned a little holiday. While he respectably tastes the beverage, Iā€™ll be over here, doing my victory (or finally done with massive grind) dance.

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]
edited by Valiant on 12/22/2016

[quote=Valiant]Finally, after almost two years of grinding, I procured the Cider just in time for Sackmas. My main spent like 600 years at Port Carnelian for this, so I guess he earned a little holiday. While he respectably tastes the beverage, Iā€™ll be over here, doing my victory (or finally done with massive grind) dance.

[spoiler]

[/spoiler][/quote]
Quite impressive! I see that being governor somehow granted you immortality!
Big congratulations!

Good to know that the Carnelian route works. Itā€™s one Iā€™m following myself, and look forward to treating the path you have cut. But itā€™ll still be a wee while before I can claim membership of this most exclusive club.

[quote=Skinnyman]
Quite impressive! I see that being governor somehow granted you immortality!
Big congratulations![/quote]
Thanks! I blame the Mountain. Thereā€™s no way I could live through ~1300 terms without her invigorating light shining over Port Carnelian.

It works quiet well, to the extent that Iā€™ll be returning there quiet often in the future. Not only for monetary gains - Iā€™ve grown fond of the place and even after all this time is does not seem tedious. Or maybe Iā€™ve just gone mad, who knows.

Sorry for the delay, old sport. I was out of pocket for a spell.
Youā€™ve been added to our illustrious club and might I add a well earned and hearty congratulations!

I now rest upon on a throne of nevercold brass granting me immortality (well, after I sold the thing for a Firkin). Looks like Iā€™m 17th on the list on the 16th. Maybe I should have waited until tomorrow :P

[quote=Myke Harryson]Iā€™m 17th on the list on the 16th.[/quote]17th, officially. Though Ocelot is retired, those who are North still posses the Cider and so remain in The Club.

Those who sold their Cider, like Ms NiteBrite, are left out, however.

So congratulations, Number 17! It was a long grind, but weā€™re so glad you have chosen to join usā€¦forever.

I have grund the resources necessary to obtain this and NEVER DIE.
Proof is in the pudding of my mantelpiece.

[quote=xKiv]I have grund the resources necessary to obtain this and NEVER DIE.
Proof is in the pudding of my mantelpiece.[/quote]
Haha, big congratulations, delicious! Delicious, indeed as death wonā€™t be an issue from now on! I see that this club is getting bigger and bigger; canā€™t wait to submit my application in a few years!

[quote=xKiv]I have grund the resources necessary to obtain this and NEVER DIE.
Proof is in the pudding of my mantelpiece.[/quote]
And so it has come to pass.
Come feast with us in the halls of the Cider club, where the wealthy shall live forever!

Hey, I still get the occasional request for Cider; can you update my listing to say ā€œan_ocelot (character CANNOT send sips)ā€ or something like that? Thanks!

AND SO SHALL I NEVER DIE!

At long last, I have finally purchased my Cider. That only took about 2 years. To celebrate I gazed into Heartā€™s Mirror and laughed as the boatman scurried away. For those of you who like numbers, I did some data entry before emptying my house of valuables so you can find the full recipe here.

So much grinding. So many things. Iā€™d like to petition that this thread be renamed to &quotCider Club: Why own things when you can own thing?&quot

Congratulations! Judging by your spreadsheet, a lot of fidgeting writer and soul trade?

Pretty much. There might have been more efficient approaches but itā€™s easy to sink a lot of actions into those very quickly.

[quote=An Individual]AND SO SHALL I NEVER DIE!

At long last, I have finally purchased my Cider. That only took about 2 years. To celebrate I gazed into Heartā€™s Mirror and laughed as the boatman scurried away. For those of you who like numbers, I did some data entry before emptying my house of valuables so you can find the full recipe here.

So much grinding. So many things. Iā€™d like to petition that this thread be renamed to &quotCider Club: Why own things when you can own thing?&quot[/quote]

Uhuuuu! Big congratulations, mate! Now, I shall wait for a lovely action ingame and I hope I wonā€™t forget to send you a request just to take a sip of immortality until Iā€™ll get one for myself! :D :D

Well done, well done!