A Portrait of your character!

[quote=Gideon]

Not really for males, so adjusted an image to fit
edited by Gideon on 6/9/2016[/quote]

Mmmm, delicious.

[quote=Robin Alexander]
That’s a pretty amazing edit :)

It looks so real and speaks volumes of your character’s personality :)[/quote]

Well, if they were to cast for a new version of Dorian Gray, I think he’d fit the bill, don’t you?
edited by Gideon on 6/9/2016

[quote=Gideon]

[li]
Bill Nye the Seeking Guy

[quote=Gideon]

I love this picture! :)

Hey, quit copying the picture. There is only so much of the guy I can stand. ;)

Never stop

GIDEON IS NOW THE PROPERTY OF THE BOOTLEG JUDGEMENT, NOW ON SALE
edited by Estelle Knoht on 6/9/2016

[quote=Estelle Knoht
GIDEON IS NOW THE PROPERTY OF THE BOOTLEG JUDGEMENT, NOW ON SALEedited by Estelle Knoht on 6/9/2016[/quote]

I really love this one :) You looked straight into his mind and captured it perfectly.

I had so much fun with Haunted Portrait that I decided to do a portrait of my alt as well. The envelope she is holding is the Letter from the Empress that she received on the occasion of her marriage to Rykar Malkus (the letter was on gant-colored paper, so I presume the envelope was gant as well). EDIT: The artist was confused! Gant is not the Neathy shade of red, as she had supposed.

edited by cathyr19355 on 6/16/2016
edited by cathyr19355 on 10/13/2016

Between Haunted Portrait and Dandy Maker, I seem to have created something for Eglantine, who remains persistently indistinct of gender, sliding between many modes of presentation.

Here’s my first attempt at Delmar using the Dandy Maker:

I might go back and redo him, though I’m probably going to try out the other creator linked first to see whether that one is more cooperative for me.

Edit: Nevermind, the other one was less to my liking than the Dandy maker. Instead here is a overly feminine Delmar so you can see his proper hair and eye colors, as well as some other details.

edited by Sara Hysaro on 6/10/2016

Okay so let me tell you a bit of a story. I created some fun dolls of Sir Fred, Esther and Juniper using the tools on this site, but couldn’t find one that let me create a decent Hubris. Then I remembered, hey, there used to be a fun doll-maker that used assets from Gaia Online - I know I had some Hubrises I made using that saved somewhere. But, I couldn’t find them - they must be on some old hard drive in a cupboard somewhere. No worries, I thought, I’ll just make them again - nope, the site is down following some sort of nasty legal dispute. Okay, I thought, maybe someone else has made an alternative. Yes! Gaia Online has made a tool of its own… but it has such persistent technical issues that I’ve never had it work once.

So… here are some dolls I made of Sir Fred, Esther and Juniper!

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Oh! I like it very much!

A much better portrait of Appolonia.

(Thank you, Gideon!)

edited by Appolonia on 7/21/2016

@Sir Fred: but what of Doctor Taup-Waistcoat, man?

– Mal

Couldn’t find a character creator that made Eli look miserable enough. He is too sad to picture

[quote=malthaussen]@Sir Fred: but what of Doctor Taup-Waistcoat, man?

– Mal[/quote]

Who, this fellow?

[quote=Appolonia]A much better portrait of Appolonia.

(Thank you, Gideon!)

[/quote]

Oh, so pretty! I love this picture.

A couple portraits of Miskatonic’s once-dean, Mr. Lee, the Professor of Esoteric Botany at said University.
Appearance, I’ll update if any do:

edited by Dean Lee on 7/18/2016

Illyria likes to stay unremarkable, so she can’t dress perfectly.